What's new

kayfun lite cotton wick

well it turns out the one i have at the minute is at 1.2 ohms. probably explain partly why its so intense. ive bought the screws. ill give it another go when they arrive.

im thinking about buying a dream off the classies as a spare playtoy.

Yeah the dream is a good'n a lot less bits and bobs than the kayfun I know stealthvape has some

Don't know if you remember me putting this up before but it was before I heard about microcoils so ad the mesh method and should get some nice results
7a7uhe2y.jpg

Yeah the dream is a good'n a lot less bits and bobs than the kayfun I know @stealthvape has some

Don't know if you remember me putting this up before but it was before I heard about microcoils so ad the mesh method and should get some nice results
7a7uhe2y.jpg

nice. theres a guy selling 3 of them on ukv atm. think im gonna pick one up. im not using anything but my protank and kayfun atm but i like rotating flavours.

nice. theres a guy selling 3 of them on ukv atm. think im gonna pick one up. im not using anything but my protank and kayfun atm but i like rotating flavours.

Yeah the kayfun is the daddy at the mo and the dream in second comand , there good if you wanna give a flavor a try over half a day as they hold about 1ml of juice and even when you re fill with a deferent flavor it doesn't leave much of the last one so you can get away without re coiling normally

Yeah the kayfun is the daddy at the mo and the dream in second comand , there good if you wanna give a flavor a try over half a day as they hold about 1ml of juice and even when you re fill with a deferent flavor it doesn't leave much of the last one so you can get away without re coiling normally

just bought an extended one with spare tube and pins for £17 delivered. chuffed.

Yeah you feel sneaky shopping at night lol I still act like I have a missis or maybe its just my sensible side tutting away

I thought I got it out of my system till I see that cartel v1 today and I've msg'd them about getting one from the UK lol think I need some sort of minder :D

Yeah you feel sneaky shopping at night lol I still act like I have a missis or maybe its just my sensible side tutting away

I thought I got it out of my system till I see that cartel v1 today and I've msg'd them about getting one from the UK lol think I need some sort of minder :D

its funny because thats probably exactly why i do my shopping at night when the wifes tucked up in bed.

it must be the guilty conscience.

its funny because thats probably exactly why i do my shopping at night when the wifes tucked up in bed.

it must be the guilty conscience.

Yeah but the fucked up thing is I've "single" for the best part of 9 years and still act like it haha I must of been brain washed

And mums the word coz you ain't completed that clear out yet lol

Back
Top Bottom