What's new

Kentucky Maplewood ?

Kentucky maplewood is my all time fav juice ....

the best place to get it is in 50ml bottles direc from vermillion river in the US

the Uk suppliers never get enough stock to keep up with it.

60ml ;)

It may be an idea to do a bulk buy from Vermillion River as I have received an reply from Liberty Flights regarding their stock of Kentucky Maplewood. They will not be getting any more. They have said the range is now being discontinued. Whether it is being discontinued by Liberty or Vermillion I do not know. I have emailed Vermillion to check this. Will post a reply when I hear anything.

It may be an idea to do a bulk buy from Vermillion River as I have received an reply from Liberty Flights regarding their stock of Kentucky Maplewood. They will not be getting any more. They have said the range is now being discontinued. Whether it is being discontinued by Liberty or Vermillion I do not know. I have emailed Vermillion to check this. Will post a reply when I hear anything.

I dont think its been discontinued by VR to be honest. The VR Wholesaler here in the UK stopped selling the larger bottles (more profit in the smaller ;) ) the last I knew LF gets theirs from ECW anyways.

LF are stopping doing it. VR are continuing to produce as normal. Problem with ordering direct now is the price to ship to the UK has gone up and it costs a fortune. The only UK importer is ecig wizard.

Just had confirmation from Vermillion River. They are NOT discontinuing production it looks like Liberty will no longer be stocking it.

When I get 15mg Kentucky from the US .. it is that same color and flavour as the 20 and 25mg (less throat hit tho!)

when i get 15mg here ... it is a considerably lighter colour ... and less flavour .. just something Ive noticed lately ... that and the fact we are not getting bottles bigger than 10mg

Back
Top Bottom