What's new

Last call for help!

To me, if the pg,vg, nic mix is ok, then it's gotta be down to flavourings. Are you SURE You are mixing the percentages you think you are? I only ask this as I accidentally added the percentages as ml (read the wrong column on my app) last weekend and it well didn't tastes too good shall we say.
If not, you have elimated the base ingredients so it must be with the flavourings.
Think one shots are the the way to go for now
Yep double checked just now to confirm because you had me worried lol

Cherry, Banana, Fruit Circles and Lemon Sicily will all taste like chemicals/soap without a very looooonnnnggg steep, TFA Banana is notoriously weird, Cherry is the damn worst flavour to get right, Fruit Circles is just shite to my tastebuds on it's own.

A lot of my first failed mixes way back when were using similar single shot flavour profiles as yours and almost every damn one went down the drain cos all I could taste was chemicals/nail varnish especially the Cherry & Banana.

I've been mixing a while now and have learnt my lesson through trial & error, breathing to me is unnecessary unless the mix smells of nail varnish from the off in which case the max breathing I do is overnight but to be honest when I mix now they won't be vaped for at least 3 months so any perfume/alcohol has evaporated and I'm left with good smooth mixes.

Do a taste test of all your concentrates to see if they taste like what they should so to speak, one drop back of the hand and lick but be aware Cherry will taste proper rank unless it's Hangsen Black Cherry which is the only authentic cherry I've ever found, well more authentic than the 10's of others I've tried............

Maybe try this and leave a couple of days. NO nicotine.

Soap Test.PNG

Sorry yesterday I didn't get a chance to do the tasting of the flavours, and probably won't be able to do so today either but Saturday I'll give it a try.

Also I have tried lemon Sicily alone at 6% alone (that's a figure I got online through various people's diy experience). It left me with the same chemical/ soap taste.

I have a guy at work who does diy, and although the flavours he makes aren't my cup of tea so to speak they're good. He's really into his super sweet flavours, I've tried several and they're too sweet for my liking but genuinely they are like shop purchased juice to me. I had a chat with him he's suggested I use smaller bottles to store it in as too much oxygen causes too much oxidisation ruining the juice.

I make 10mls at a time for each "try" and they're stored in 100ml glass bottles. That's 90% air to 10% juice. Yes the caps are left on but could this be the culprit?

Back
Top Bottom