What's new

Leaking

Welcome to the forum!

As mentioned above, maybe the threads or seals are damaged... or glass tank sitting a bit squint?

Never had any leaks from my iTank using the 0.15 or 0.2ohm GTI coils.
I’ve taken the tank apart and changed the glass and I’ve kept the base off for a couple of minutes and it’s all coming from the coil. I’ve replaced the glass, seals.

I’ve taken the tank apart and changed the glass and I’ve kept the base off for a couple of minutes and it’s all coming from the coil. I’ve replaced the glass, seals.

Hmm, sounds like dodgy coils then. Surprising from Vaporesso. On mine I get a little bit of condensation build up in base by the time the coil is on it's way out, but never enough to leak.

maybe a silly question but it has to be asked as we had similar with another tank question last year.
when filling up the tank with juice are you using a bottle with a very thin nozzle and closing the slider lid straight away after filling.

i use left bottle. centre works but can be a struggle a little due to width. right is just too wide and leaks all down the side of the tank.

Compress_20230419_112906_6704.jpg

maybe a silly question but it has to be asked as we had similar with another tank question last year.
when filling up the tank with juice are you using a bottle with a very thin nozzle and closing the slider lid straight away after filling.

i use left bottle. centre works but can be a struggle a little due to width. right is just too wide and leaks all down the side of the tank.

View attachment 316941

I have a small nozzle so it’s definitely not me filling the nozzle but definitely something I ticked off the list :18:

Where are you getting your coils from? Try a different supplier.

What juice are you using, have you changed that? Is it definitely 70VG?

P.S. Welcome to the nuthouse :5:

I just took the tank apart again and all of the coils I’ve bought have the same thing which is this extr
Where are you getting your coils from? Try a different supplier.

What juice are you using, have you changed that? Is it definitely 70VG?

P.S. Welcome to the nuthouse :5:

Thank you for being so welcoming!

i get my juice from here https://www.driphacks.com/blue-slush/ 3mg nici've used these guys for years and never had a problem with them! for the price you cannot fault it either

Just my experience - I’ve bought 2 vaping items from Amazon in the last 5 years. One was a Nautilus tank, I filled it with liquid, and the tank literally fell apart in my hands. I never got a vape from it - it was a clone, I got my money back. Second experience almost identical.

If you’re getting your coils from Amazon, I definitely suggest buying elsewhere. Also, if the box has an authenticity checker, check that they’re not fakes. If they are, get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom