What's new

Leaking

Jamarr

Initiate
Hey everyone, hope your all well. im new to this so bare with me :P

i am currently using a Vaporesso Target 100 vape kit. i use

TVDC Vaporesso GTI Pack of 5 Mesh Coils - Wattage Range Between 75 to 90 Watt - NO Nicotine (0.15 Ohm)

for my coils and the liquid i use is a 70%VG 30%PG i never had a problem with the coils leaking but then all of a sudden i bought a new pack and all of them coiils were leaking so i thought possibly be a bad batch so i bought another set of coils and the same thing has happened do you guys think i should change what Ohm my coils are? cause im literally out of ideas. i've changed the seals on the tank and im out of ideas. any suggestions or help would be greatly appciated.

Hi @Jamarr and welcome to the planet.

The i tank has to be my tank of the year 2022 and the coils last for ages compared to others.

so which ohm coil are you using and at what wattage.
i found the 0.4 to be pants but the 0.2 and 0.15 are both great.
i use both coils at 50watts and have never had a leak using 70vg
the only time i had a dribble was when i filled then left the slide lid open when the phone rang. within 15 minutes there was a few drops out the air holes and it had flooded as well so got a mouthfull of juice on the first puff.

holy crap, just checked your link to amazon, how fookin much.
£9.99 here https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-coils/vaporesso/vaporesso-gti-mesh-coils

Hi @Jamarr and welcome to the planet.

The i tank has to be my tank of the year 2022 and the coils last for ages compared to others.

so which ohm coil are you using and at what wattage.
i found the 0.4 to be pants but the 0.2 and 0.15 are both great.
i use both coils at 50watts and have never had a leak using 70vg
the only time i had a dribble was when i filled then left the slide lid open when the phone rang. within 15 minutes there was a few drops out the air holes and it had flooded as well so got a mouthfull of juice on the first puff.

holy crap, just checked your link to amazon, how fookin much.
£9.99 here https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-coils/vaporesso/vaporesso-gti-mesh-coils
Thank you for the quick response! I’m currently using the 0.15ohm coils at 75 watts and I’m just getting leaks constantly but 2 weeks ago I used the same coils and same wattage and had no issues so I honestly don’t understand what’s happened.

Not sure what to suggest. Almost every make has fakes out there. Anyone else have any suggestions

Not sure what to suggest. Almost every make has fakes out there. Anyone else have any suggestions
I might try get some coils from the website you provided and see how they go maybe I had a couple of bad ones. Nothing worse that leaking coils

Iv been using nautalis coils since December and never had a bad one.

A couple of weeks ago I tried some smok coils in a tank I was given and 3 of the four were faulty. Not vaporesso I know but it show's how some manufacturers/batchs are better than others. Albeit in my limited experience.

I've got 4 I-tanks on the go using 0.2 and 0.4 coils and never had a leak.
Have you maybe damaged the threads on the tank when unscrewing/replacing the base?

Welcome to the forum!

As mentioned above, maybe the threads or seals are damaged... or glass tank sitting a bit squint?

Never had any leaks from my iTank using the 0.15 or 0.2ohm GTI coils.

Back
Top Bottom