What's new

Leaking

Just my experience - I’ve bought 2 vaping items from Amazon in the last 5 years. One was a Nautilus tank, I filled it with liquid, and the tank literally fell apart in my hands. I never got a vape from it - it was a clone, I got my money back. Second experience almost identical.

If you’re getting your coils from Amazon, I definitely suggest buying elsewhere. Also, if the box has an authenticity checker, check that they’re not fakes. If they are, get your money back.

yeah one of the guys provided me another website to get coils from so i bought some which were cheaper so when they arrive i'll test them just sucks i wasted £30 on bunk coils tbh

I would trust Vapeclub - excellent reputation. Or Flawless.

If you got the boxes, there’s usually a way to check if they’re authentic - if you can show they’re fakes, Amazon will give you a refund. They might not be, you might just’ve gotten unlucky.

I don’t know what to do, bought 2 packs of 0.15ohm mesh coils they leaked now bought pack of 0.20 ones these ones are now leaking. I don’t know what to suggest. Tried 2 different liquids both do same thing. Tank is just gone?

You're not over-priming them are you?

With the GTI coils I find they're best if you fluff up the cotton in the 4 wicking holes a little bit with a sewing needle before adding a few drops of liquid, plus a few drops onto the mesh inside (don't flood it though). Then rebuild and fill the tank with the airflow closed before leaving it sit for 10-15 minutes. After that I start vaping around 25W, increasing it by 5W every few puffs until I get to my usual sweet spot (45W-50W on the 0.2 coils for me as I don't like a hot vape).

You're not over-priming them are you?

With the GTI coils I find they're best if you fluff up the cotton in the 4 wicking holes a little bit with a sewing needle before adding a few drops of liquid, plus a few drops onto the mesh inside (don't flood it though). Then rebuild and fill the tank with the airflow closed before leaving it sit for 10-15 minutes. After that I start vaping around 25W, increasing it by 5W every few puffs until I get to my usual sweet spot (45W-50W on the 0.2 coils for me as I don't like a hot vape).
Yes I am priming the coils but every time I fill up the tank it starts leaking till there’s about 5% left then it’s fine so I think the coils are flooding somehow?

Strip your tank again, and make sure you put it back properly. There must be an air gap someplace.

I've got 4 I-tanks on the go using 0.2 and 0.4 coils and never had a leak.
Have you maybe damaged the threads on the tank when unscrewing/replacing the base?

Is this a possibility, Maybe fill the tank three quarter's and turn upside down for half hour?

Back
Top Bottom