What's new

Mail publish Correction to innacurate e-cig article

Matt Gluggles

Postman
The Mail have published a correction to the innacurate article published on the 27th January.

MailCorrection2_zps11776ec6.jpg

The article triggered a tidal wave of complaints to the Press Complaints Commission over false claims that e-cigs were more harmful than smoking.

Whilst we are still waiting for an official ruling by the PCC - this correction is the first sign that they accept that these claims are innacurate, dangerous and totally misleading.

Thank you for this :) , hopefully the Journalist who did the original article has been pulled over the coals and sent back to school to learn some lessons..but i doubt it.

The Mail have published a correction to the innacurate article written by Susannah Butter and published on the 27th January.

MailCorrection2_zps11776ec6.jpg

The article triggered a tidal wave of complaints to the Press Complaints Commission over false claims that e-cigs were more harmful than smoking.

Whilst we are still waiting for an official ruling by the PCC - this correction is the first sign that they accept that these claims are innacurate, dangerous and totally misleading.

You do realize that the Daily Mail gives you cancer and causes immigrants to create house price fluctuations?

I'm amazed that the DM have admitted to doing anything wrong! The number of complaints that are received by them on a day to day basis is unbelievable, and they hardly ever apologise. Yay for a small step in the right direction! It's a shame that their tiny apology will not be read by the same number of people who read the original article.

Let me guess.... this was buried in the back pages somewhere? The Daily Mail... not fit to even wipe your ar$e with.

Or is it? Hmmmmm.

Using the Daily Mail for toilet paper might well seem like a bad idea (the thought of paper cuts in the nether regions is a bit off putting) but at least by doing so, the Daily Mail would actually be serving a purpose and justifying chopping down the trees for the paper. ;)

Back
Top Bottom