What's new

Mail publish Correction to innacurate e-cig article

The Mail have published a correction to the innacurate article written by Susannah Butter and published on the 27th January.

MailCorrection2_zps11776ec6.jpg

The article triggered a tidal wave of complaints to the Press Complaints Commission over false claims that e-cigs were more harmful than smoking.

Whilst we are still waiting for an official ruling by the PCC - this correction is the first sign that they accept that these claims are innacurate, dangerous and totally misleading.
Haha i'd love to see this on the front page, would show what total idiots they really are.

I have just received an email from the author of the original article, while I will not disclose contents, I have invited her to join the forum to voice her concerns over the original article and to actively engage the users of this forum so that she may in the future, should she choose to do so write a more factual piece which she can submit to a better reporting agency.

I have just received an email from the author of the original article, while I will not disclose contents, I have invited her to join the forum to voice her concerns over the original article and to actively engage the users of this forum so that she may in the future, should she choose to do so write a more factual piece which she can submit to a better reporting agency.
It will be interesting to see if she takes you up on this offer and also like you say it may give her a better insight about vaping in general.

Back
Top Bottom