What's new

Making the News again.

the idea that children vaping is okay is quite a novel one that i’ve only ever heard anyone say, or imply, on here.

(In case you may think that I've implied that), I certainly wouldn't say or imply that nicotine is OK for children, but it is a fact of life that some will dabble in it.

i’m not saying nic is harmful per se for you or i using it responsibly. but there is evidence that it’s not good for children, and that is what the thread here is about. children vaping. the idea that children vaping is okay is quite a novel one that i’ve only ever heard anyone say, or imply, on here.
I think whats meant by it is not so much that its ok for kids to vape - i think its more, “if they are going to try something anyway - id rather it was vaping than smoking”.

which i get - and agree with as a statement.

Doesn't mean it should be encouraged or made easy like it is at the minute though.

I think whats meant by it is not so much that its ok for kids to vape - i think its more, “if they are going to try something anyway - id rather it was vaping than smoking”.

which i get - and agree with as a statement.

Doesn't mean it should be encouraged or made easy like it is at the minute though.

aye, i agree with this. as i said above though, i do t really think many youngsters are taking up fags. and i’m bewildered at posts pointing out how we can drink bottles of nic and it’s fine, in the context of what the thread is about.

aye, i agree with this. as i said above though, i do t really think many youngsters are taking up fags. and i’m bewildered at posts pointing out how we can drink bottles of nic and it’s fine, in the context of what the thread is about.
Obviously you still have a problem with me and anything I comment on @zouzounaki so rather than make your snidey remarks, be man enough and have the decency to either ignore me or state what your problem is directly to me.

.. and i’m bewildered at posts pointing out how we can drink bottles of nic and it’s fine, in the context of what the thread is about.

I had a quick scan through the last couple of pages and can't see anyone saying that's "it's fine" to drink bottles of nicotine...

Obviously you still have a problem with me and anything I comment on @zouzounaki so rather than make your snidey remarks, be man enough and have the decency to either ignore me or state what your problem is directly to me.
Hey @Richard Winter - i can almost gaurantee he doesn't have any kind of personal issue with you.

hes just a famously argumentative sod - you end getting to like it.
Bare with him.

hes a scottish commie.
;)

Hey @Richard Winter - i can almost gaurantee he doesn't have any kind of personal issue with you.

hes just a famously argumentative sod - you end getting to like it.
Bare with him.

hes a scottish commie.
;)
Arguments, discussions and different points of view are all healthy, it wouldn't be good if we all thought the same thing. I have no issue with any of that.
Having been on the receiving end of him on more than one occasion where he deliberately provokes an argument and references comments that are not true then yes I take it as either a personal attack on me or the guy has a different agenda to the rest of us.
Either way, this type of behaviour doest bode well in my eyes and limits healthy discussion.

Arguments, discussions and different points of view are all healthy, it wouldn't be good if we all thought the same thing. I have no issue with any of that.
Having been on the receiving end of him on more than one occasion where he deliberately provokes an argument and references comments that are not true then yes I take it as either a personal attack on me or the guy has a different agenda to the rest of us.
Either way, this type of behaviour doest bode well in my eyes and limits healthy discussion.
Its called “peak zou” - its a well documented phenomenon!

i’ve said nothing about you other than being bewildered by your post about drinking bottles of nic. for you to accuse me of having an agenda is a bit rich, but not really surprising.

Back
Top Bottom