What's new

Manabush and Bunkr - 0mg Short fills.

The VG/PG content is 50/50 on Manabush and 70/30 On bunk .. same as the originals :)

no plans for a concentrate at present - but who knows what the future holds
Chirisun and powow max vg on a 0.1ohm dual aliens at 100w @ZT worst nightmare [emoji16][emoji38]

Would there be much effect on the flavour using 72mg nic on the Manabush
well

you would be going in at just over 4ml for 3mg in 100ml - if my hasty maths are correct which would be just over 4% - my experience would suggest that it probably won't make much difference , the proof though will be in the pudding, won't know until you try it. these were made for the 18mg versions .. which is what we have tested it with.

Chirisun and powow max vg on a 0.1ohm dual aliens at 100w @ZT worst nightmare [emoji16][emoji38]
Actually I should explain....although I'm sure I did review Powwow at high watts :)

Powwow takes on a completely different complexion north of 80+ watts, actually I should probably give it a go using 3mg....

Actually I should explain....although I'm sure I did review Powwow at high watts :)

Powwow takes on a completely different complexion north of 80+ watts, actually I should probably give it a go using 3mg....

Burnt tar and caramelised wick?

Burnt tar and caramelised wick?
I've just checked my book, where I have put a brief description of every juice I've ever tried, with a note of the equipment used and what watts etc....

IPv4 @ 110 watts with a 1st gen 3 post Kennedy :) 5 wrap nichrome dual coil

"The custard notes come through whilst the tobacco is further down....."

these prices are ending sunday midnight by the way, forgot to mention that :)

Back
Top Bottom