What's new

Manabush short fill.

@Coolie27 Do please note the post below eyeball kids though before you buy - these are not designed for nic shots.
Lol. Joking buddy. I know you've been doing the big bottles in zero nic. I use too high nic for short fill. I just like to feel included plus I want a big arse nanabhozo bottle to decant my little ones into.

Apologies for the confusion @ZT
I didn't read it through did I [emoji850]
Looks like you are looking into it anyway and it
could be a popular option.

Just what every juice producer wants to hear after tpd have forced them to spend a small fortune on ten ml filling and labelling machine's.
Poor old ZT. I'm more than happy as they are. (Still want a big bottle though. Lol).

Nanananananananana bhozo.
Oh yes. Nanananananananana bhozo. Vaping it now in a strike14 on a squeeze. Spaced .25 kanthal 2mm coil 1.2ohms. Mmmmmmmm.

@ZT would it not be the same for say 18mg. Just up the flavour and have flavour, pg/vg and customer can add 72mg to arrive at a nice 50/50 mix. Tell me if I'm talking shite lol

Oh yes. Nanananananananana bhozo. Vaping it now in a strike14 on a squeeze. Spaced .25 kanthal 2mm coil 1.2ohms. Mmmmmmmm.

@ZT would it not be the same for say 18mg. Just up the flavour and have flavour, pg/vg and customer can add 72mg to arrive at a nice 50/50 mix. Tell me if I'm talking shite lol
No using 18mg 9mg is as high as you could go and this would negate the saving in Inc base, also a colossal pain for the manufacturers to adjust flavour concentration to suit varying nic levels.
Best left as perfection.
Note. the Pico squeeze with strike and 12mg nanabhozo is what I use every day too. Think the current coil is a dangerous 1.1ohms.

Back
Top Bottom