What's new

Manabush short fill.

One 10 ml bottle of 18mg would make you up to 60ml of 3mg.
But if I was you I would buy a selection of the 10ml bottles first then you can try a few and see what you like, better than shelling out for 60ml of one flavour you haven’t tried, get in now while the offer is on.
I doubt you will be disappointed it really is excellent juice.

One 10 ml bottle of 18mg would make you up to 60ml of 3mg.
But if I was you I would buy a selection of the 10ml bottles first then you can try a few and see what you like, better than shelling out for 60ml of one flavour you haven’t tried, get in now while the offer is on.
I doubt you will be disappointed it really is excellent juice.

Sound, how longs this sale on for? Payday Thursday!!

think it ends tomorrow night at end of cyber monday.
if your paying with paypal theres an option thats been mentioned on here today to pay on receipt so paypal pays for you then you have as far as i read 2 weeks to pay them back.

I believe zt has said.there's room for two 18mg 10 ml bottles to fit which will give you 6mg.
I always tend to order the.3x10ml pack as I like 12mg nic but I will have to order one just for the snazzy bottle.

think it ends tomorrow night at end of cyber monday.
if your paying with paypal theres an option thats been mentioned on here today to pay on receipt so paypal pays for you then you have as far as i read 2 weeks to pay them back.
It ends Tuesday night :)

ive just filled mine and theres not much more room for a second bottle. maybe half a bottle.

I believe zt has said.there's room for two 18mg 10 ml bottles to fit which will give you 6mg.
I always tend to order the.3x10ml pack as I like 12mg nic but I will have to order one just for the snazzy bottle.
Only room for two in the 100ml ... not the 50 sady

I'm just going to buy one of the big 0% bottles and 18mg to go with it as I can't be bothered tasting them all. The Chricahua Sun sounds right up my street, I know taste is subjective but does anyone recommend this one? I've got zoosha tobacco in the cupboard from yaeliq, i love the flavour but in my haste I ordered 12mg and it's just too strong for me to vape

Chiricahua Sun is a stone-gold utter Classic...

As is Pow Wow Sauce, Nokomis, Nanabhozo, Omusa.....I could go on. :D

And there's many of us Manabushees expectantly sitting on our paws waiting for the upcoming marriage between Mana and Druids Brew....should be match of heavenly significance :)

Edit/ praps 'marriage' isn't the right description....Love Child, rather...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom