What's new

Manabush short fill.

Chiricahua Sun is a stone-gold utter Classic...

As is Pow Wow Sauce, Nokomis, Nanabhozo, Omusa.....I could go on. :D

And there's many of us Manabushees expectantly sitting in our paws waiting for the upcoming marriage between Mana and Druids Brew....should be match of heavenly significance :)

Edit/ praps 'marriage' isn't the right description....Love Child, rather...

I've gone for the chiricahua sun. Been so disapointed with tobacco flavours so far so hoping this will sort me out

Should do. It's a great nutty concoction.

And/or for other options, have a looksee at
House of Liquid, Druids Brew and Rope Cut...

HOL El Toro is quite a blast = strong, the other two more...er...Manabushy. All nice!

Chiricahua Sun is a stone-gold utter Classic...

As is Pow Wow Sauce, Nokomis, Nanabhozo, Omusa.....I could go on. :D

And there's many of us Manabushees expectantly sitting in our paws waiting for the upcoming marriage between Mana and Druids Brew....should be match of heavenly significance :)

Edit/ praps 'marriage' isn't the right description....Love Child, rather...
This gives me some horribly disturbing mental images - cheers for that

I've gone for the chiricahua sun. Been so disapointed with tobacco flavours so far so hoping this will sort me out
If you've never tried "chiricahua sun" boy are you in for a treat, its THE best vape out there, think its in EVERYONES top 3 of alltime (it is in mine)

Awesome. Well it's on its way. After i mix the 18mg with the 0mg how long should i leave it? shake n vape or leave for a few days?

Awesome. Well it's on its way. After i mix the 18mg with the 0mg how long should i leave it? shake n vape or leave for a few days?
If you mix it well and shake it until your arm nearly drops off, there's no reason why you can't sample it straight away. Some might prefer to leave it till the next day but it won't need steeping just mixing well.

And do have a look see at Druids Brew and Rope Cut. Both are really ( as in really) nice, especially Druid's...Welsh perfection.

Drop a little MB Pow Wow or Nokomis in with DB's Bread of Heaven....lurvely!

Back
Top Bottom