What's new

Manabush short fill.

Call me daft but how many 18mg 10ml bottles would I need to make it 6mg.

That's what I'm trying work out, I'm assuming 1 bottle of 10ml 18mg with 50ml gives you strength of 3mg nic , so 20 ml in 100 gives same. So you just double for 6mg nic. Then it probably doesn't work out any cheaper. I could be way off though, on me second bottle of wine.

Thinking about this and I've reached the conclusion that some of the other posts are correct, who wants to be pissing about potentially ruining a well crafted product and maybe diluting the flavour when a 10ml bottle costs £3 odd with a bit of discount and you know it's going to be bang on every time.

Before the offer runs out can someone explain if the 100ml bottles are actually 100ml juice or short filled, if short filled how many 10ml 18mg bottles do I need to make it up and what mg would it make?

Cheers.

@ZT

Before the offer runs out can someone explain if the 100ml bottles are actually 100ml juice or short filled, if short filled how many 10ml 18mg bottles do I need to make it up and what mg would it make?

Cheers.

@ZT

They are 120ml bottles, containing 100ml of 0mg juice.

If you add 2 x 10ml 18mg, you’ll have 120ml of 3mg Manabush

Quite new to all this but been recommended the manabush liquids by quite a few. If i bought 50ml of the shortfill 0mg liquid and added 10mls of the 18mg of the same flavour, whats strong would this make? thanks

Quite new to all this but been recommended the manabush liquids by quite a few. If i bought 50ml of the shortfill 0mg liquid and added 10mls of the 18mg of the same flavour, whats strong would this make? thanks

3mg

Short fills are generally aimed at the 3mg user.

Back
Top Bottom