What's new

Review Manabush Toffee Cream X base zero 10

You are of course entitled to your opinion @gardenvalley. I will admit to finding the names a bit confusing when I first started vaping the Mighty Bush. A quick look at the description gives you all you need to know. There is usually a review or two to help you out. Wouldn’t it be a bit boring if they just stuck to traditional juice names like sweet tobacco or leaf names? as most companies do. This sets them apart from the others, a company that goes out of its way with customer service and service standards deserve to go a bit out there with the juice naming. Only my opinion of course. Give them a whirl, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. [emoji106]

You are of course entitled to your opinion @gardenvalley. I will admit to finding the names a bit confusing when I first started vaping the Mighty Bush. A quick look at the description gives you all you need to know. There is usually a review or two to help you out. Wouldn’t it be a bit boring if they just stuck to traditional juice names like sweet tobacco or leaf names? as most companies do. This sets them apart from the others, a company that goes out of its way with customer service and service standards deserve to go a bit out there with the juice naming. Only my opinion of course. Give them a whirl, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. [emoji106]
It's amazing how many ex or current smokers have no idea what the leaf names mean in regards to flavour either. You can't win.
I like vape companies who have some element of their personality included in the range.
I can't say I was a fan of many of the juice cabin flavours back in the day but each label had les 's personality all over it. Same with the fantastic and now lost b juice. That site was a mess but it looked how it tasted. Like a group of 60's hippies had been dumped into an old school tobacconist.
You've a pretty good idea that South coast vapes is a sea farin man and Cotswold have local landmarks written and pictured all over the range.
I love the native theme in the original manabush range and the firewater revolucion is right up my aesthetic alley, lol.
I like a visual image to put with my experience. Probably the only element of music streaming that irks me is not owning the sleeve package of the record.

It's amazing how many ex or current smokers have no idea what the leaf names mean in regards to flavour either. You can't win.
I like vape companies who have some element of their personality included in the range.
I can't say I was a fan of many of the juice cabin flavours back in the day but each label had les 's personality all over it. Same with the fantastic and now lost b juice. That site was a mess but it looked how it tasted. Like a group of 60's hippies had been dumped into an old school tobacconist.
You've a pretty good idea that South coast vapes is a sea farin man and Cotswold have local landmarks written and pictured all over the range.
I love the native theme in the original manabush range and the firewater revolucion is right up my aesthetic alley, lol.
I like a visual image to put with my experience. Probably the only element of music streaming that irks me is not owning the sleeve package of the record.

True, I couldn’t tell you what leaf Regal King size was and latterly Silk Cut. I couldn’t agree more on the native names. I think Dinner lady should do a ‘Round the back of the bike-sheds’ flavour for their bacca range. Would appeal to loads. [emoji23]

True, I couldn’t tell you what leaf Regal King size was and latterly Silk Cut. I couldn’t agree more on the native names. I think Dinner lady should do a ‘Round the back of the bike-sheds’ flavour for their bacca range. Would appeal to loads. [emoji23]
That would be a sound idea. Cheap tobacco flavours and alchopop and cider flavours, lol. (Finishes with a note of extra strong mint and touch of lynx oriental or impulse (no one will ever know).

Ive never actually bought from Manabush before, for my own reasons, not theirs. But ive never ever felt that they were elitist or anything along those lines.

If anything, credit to ZT for coming up with some decent sounding names, aside from the boring usual ones every one seems to have.

Besides who cares if the juice is called turd juice or whatever, for me the taste of the juice is the most important thing, or am i wrong in thinking that?

I probably will be ordering from MB soon and thats mainly due to some of the newer juices appealing to my palete, along with how ive seen/read the customer service ZT provides.

PS: im not disputing anyones opinion, as where all entitled to our own

back when it all started .. the more people complained about the names (and they did) - the more it encouraged me to make them even more difficult :D

coz I can be a contrary bastrd

I mean nothing like the levels @zouzounaki can achieve .. he's a master - but its defo there

back when it all started .. the more people complained about the names (and they did) - the more it encouraged me to make them even more difficult :D

coz I can be a contrary bastrd

I mean nothing like the levels @zouzounaki can achieve .. he's a master - but its defo there
You've become a sesame street for vapers.
Lost track over the years of how many folk have gone off to find what the names mean and learn a little native history and legend.
We're a high brow site...... Boobs.

I think there should be decent Bush availability in every village, town and City. Might be forced into a career change of direction soon. Might just open my own Bush. [emoji38]

That would be a sound idea. Cheap tobacco flavours and alchopop and cider flavours, lol. (Finishes with a note of extra strong mint and touch of lynx oriental or impulse (no one will ever know).

[emoji23] Excellent with school disco flavours as a spin off. Cider and Black and 10 Consulate.

Back
Top Bottom