What's new

Mech Clones

Cape Cod?!?!? I just break out the Brasso, lol (I'm one of them weirdo's who quite likes the smell of it)

Works great on copper too :D Forgot to mention, picked up a cloth off ebay and it's good for a quick buff up, Priory Polishes iirc. It's impregnated with some essence of polish.

Funnily the one time I used Knucklehead the clone was atrociously bad - a Hitman with burrs sticking out in two places up the tube and a badly milled sharp ridge up at the positive end that not only prevented a battery reaching the 510 but ripped the insulator off when I tried to get the battery out. Was a completely dangerous piece of crap.

Whereas the one clone mech I regularly use - a clone AV Able SS Edition, I got off of a clone mech vendor on eBay.

Never stainless for me, of the two, copper will obviously hit better, but I find building too low hurts my throat so I tend to go around 0.16 ohms, so a brass one does for me usually. Easier to match up with a gold atty too.

Now I just have to decide on copper, stainless or brass!!
Think they are all going to need some polishing [emoji23]
Go with the copper it looks real nice with a patina when your too lazy to clean it and looks magical when polished [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom