What's new

MIDDLE-EARTH E-PIPE

I have been their website but it now says `Unfortunately our shop is closed until further notice.`
I am a bit of a nag for people to try fellon 11. It's a bit of a sweet Kentucky, perique blend. This has always been a pain to try as it was only available in 30 ml bottles and the price went up to £15 ish a bottle but the 10'm bottles should be hitting the shelves around now.
Bestcig also do some lovely net liquids but be quick if you want to try as they are switching to a one shot or concentrate system in a few weeks and stock is selling out. They offer some pipe blends. Finding a flavour you enjoy can be hit and mis though so take advantage of the 6ml test option first. But as I say be quick or you will have to mix your own (no biggie as they have a simple system).
And Rob pit me on to the n.e.t company he has linked above and I can say they do some astonishing liquids. Manabush goes without saying my adv. And red are also a great British liquid maker. Last but not least house of liquid are worth a look. Very good tobacco liquids but perhaps aimed more at the cigar smoker.

@julesb2702 :) If you're looking for something on a par with Long Bottom Leaf......... But considerably nicer in my experience, then I'd suggest looking at anything from @manabush :) but most especially Nokomis. Alternatively, I believe you'd LOVE Fellon 11 and @eyeball kid can give you all the info on that.
If you fancy an occasional Treat........... then these people are the place to have a look https://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/category-s/1818.htm Their Balkan and Oak Cask are truly amazing.:2thumbsup:
I have to say I'm rather enjoying this new liquid out of the Cambridgeshire area.

@eyeball kid :) The main ingredients are Blood of GP, Sweat of Practice Nurse and a smidge of Stale Air from The Waiting Room.:16::16::16:

No, it's been a real surprise to us both, we loved the RYWhore, but it is even better with the secret addition. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

@eyeball kid :) The main ingredients are Blood of GP, Sweat of Practice Nurse and a smidge of Stale Air from The Waiting Room.:16::16::16:

No, it's been a real surprise to us both, we loved the RYWhore, but it is even better with the secret addition. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
Damn your eyes.
If you get short of your magic ingredients I've got a whole surgery full.

I do like the rywhore a lot, would love to know the secret addition to make it better? @Rob , @eyeball kid
No idea bud. But it's bloody lovely and I suspect you would have more luck prying his beloved freehand from his hand than getting the secret.
It seems the possibilities are endless with it though. More tobacco, fruit, nuts or vanilla. It's a lovely blend.

Basically, much as we both loved the RYWhore on its own, we did find that our addition really, really took it to another level. The thing to do is just think slightly out of the box and you'd be amazed what you can come up with.;) I'd love to say it was MY idea, but in fact, it was mentioned to me whilst having a chat with Stu @pfvapes a few months back and I just thought, "well why not try it" and blow me down...... did it ever work!!!:worship::worship:

Back
Top Bottom