What's new

Minority opinions

all.jpg

Keeping 17 different setups on the go continuously, with 17 or more different flavoured juices, adding a new one at least every week is not a sign that I have gone completely mental.

Last edited:
And on that note... lemon vapes don’t taste like soap :P

All bought juices have too much flavour.
Box mods can never look as good or fit in the hand as comfortably as a simple tube.
22mm is big enough.
Better to increase your nic and vape less than reduce it and vape more.
If you cant get a satisfying vape under 40w you are doing it wrong.
Vapourising juice is a fundamentally simple process that should not require a computer chip or a screen.
Dripping is no hassle and squonking is unnecessary.
There is only a certain level of satisfaction to be gained from vaping, this is not increased by buying more kit.
Vaping is cheap if you want it to be and shinyitus is a choice not a disease.

I have so many minority opinions that I suspect I am the only vaper doing it right.

Box mods can never look as good or fit in the hand as comfortably as a simple tube.
22mm is big enough.
Vapourising juice is a fundamentally simple process that should not require a computer chip or a screen.
There is only a certain level of satisfaction to be gained from vaping, this is not increased by buying more kit.

I have so many minority opinions that I suspect I am the only vaper doing it right.

I suspect you are right!

22mm is big enough.

OH YES........particularly the last two

Manufacturer's recommended % for their concentrates need to be at least doubled to get even a hint of flavour.
40 years of smoking has not wrecked my taste buds ;)

Squonking is ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as it’s name.

Back
Top Bottom