What's new

Mint/Choc dilemma

Daffs123

Does anyone know of a good concentrate for making a Mint/choc - after eights type vape.

Have tried numerous concentrates but cant seem to find the right one as either its too menthol/minty or the flavour fades rapidly...any recommendations appreciated

Have you tried Cotswold Vapour' s Mint Royale. It's very nice but needs a good 3 week steep minimum imo.
Available at the Mixshop.

Chocolate has been the hardest of Vapes I've tried to replicate in diy. I have some I'm ok with but nothing I'd jump up and down about. Given up trying to replicate Vape Wilds Whiskey Tango Fudge Cake. Damn it, best choc I've tasted. Good luck.
:goodluck:
Flavour West has a choc mint concentrate, dont know what it's like though.

Chocolate is a hard one, the concentrates I’ve tried are good for certain purposes but they’ll never taste like a real bit of chocolate. So the best advice would probably be just to eat an after eight.

Thanks...I was looking at the mint royale...will give it a go...its for the missus, im more of a custard freak which is so much easier

Thanks...I was looking at the mint royale...will give it a go...its for the missus, im more of a custard freak which is so much easier
I use the higher percentage of the mixing range as I like strong flavours but try different % to see what she likes.

If you ever feel like a quick fix grab one of Lee's recipes from rejuiced. The mint choc chip og shake is exceptional.
I'm not usually a fan of chocolate or mint but that is one mighty fine juice. Glad rejuiced have led the way with it.

Back
Top Bottom