What's new

Molejuice

Which juices taste best in a tank?
I am currently vaping Milkmole in a v1 aromamizer with a dual vert fused Claptons at .35 ohms and it is 'oh my, suits you sir'

I have pink le-mole-ade in the avocado with a single fused Clapton at about .6 ohms and it's 'ooo er missus'

What tank are we thinking about?

I am currently vaping Milkmole in a v1 aromamizer with a dual vert fused Claptons at .35 ohms and it is 'oh my, suits you sir'

I have pink le-mole-ade in the avocado with a single fused Clapton at about .6 ohms and it's 'ooo er missus'

I can't make coils so using a triton tank with vaporesso ccell coils and triton coils. Getting a kayfun v3 mini clone to have a go with coils soon

I can't make coils so using a triton tank with vaporesso ccell coils and triton coils. Getting a kayfun v3 mini clone to have a go with coils soon
Looks like your setup will be good for all the juices, I Vape at around a 50W lung hit...but taste is subjective. My advice is to read the description (which are all pretty spot on) and go for the 3 for £12 special till you find a one you like.

My instant favourite was Milkmole and I am sure anyone who has had Molejuice before will agree.

Last edited:
Looks like your setup will be good for all the juices, I Vape at around a 50W lung hit...but taste is subjective. My advice is to read the description (which are all pretty spit on) and go for the 3 for £12 special till you find a one you like.

My instant favourite was Milkmole and I am sure anyone who has had Molejuice before will agree.
3 for €10 not in stock Do they restock pretty quick?
Thanks for ur input :)

milk mole most definitely. as said personal taste is subjective but much nicer than milk man by one hit wonder at quater the price.

what mg strength of the 3 for £12 was you after?

edit

just checked and all out 0,3,6mg

these are very popular though so best to click on the "watch thread" and tick email and you will get a message every time a post is made and keep an eye out for mole juice or welsh dragoness who will post when site is updated with new stock.
its usually in the evening as the kids have to be in bed first.

Back
Top Bottom