What's new

Molejuice

My order arrived today, moles dream is lush,haven't tried the other 5 yet. Really good juice, cheap prices and it's for charity. I'll definitely be ordering more :2thumbsup:

How are people getting on with the steeping process on fresh looking batches?

A month or so ago I ordered the 5x 10ml testers, and they were all beautiful and really strong tasting.

Made a follow up order for 200ml of pink le mole ade, and the liquid was very clear rather than yellow on my tester. batch was 12/15 and has been steeping since.

I noticed it had a very weak flavour to it compared to my sample. Obviously really disappointed, but i'm curious to see if others have managed to steep it to the level the yellow sample was. I don't want to bother molejuice at this difficult time for them, so hoping someone can give me some advice?

Thanks,

When my order came, admittedly before Christmas, they were very clear but I found they coloured up surprisingly quickly, a matter of 3 or 4 days, I vaped the pink lemonade straight away after this and the other two a few days later and the smell and colour was great.

I steeped mine wrapped in a teatowel on the radiator over night whilst off for 4/5 days and they have come in to there own now, no complaints from me just waiting on to order again but would like 1.5 nic as a choice .

Mine have all been steeped and flavours have come through really well and i'm loving them all, except the blueberry. it's VERY subtle on flavour. can barely detect blueberry to be honest. I've only tried it in TC ti so i'll give it a go with kanthal before I really make up my mind but it smells really weak also.

Sorry all but I'm going to have to delay taking orders until my wife gets out of hospital as Shea really unwell

Back
Top Bottom