What's new

Most awesome vape yet

tonystr

Postman
Just got the FT EC clone the poor mans twisted messes(went to buy another but now discontinued). Put in a simple 0.4 ohm .6mm build, single coil. Vaping vamp vapes VGjuice fantasy. Boy it's amazing. Derringers in the bin.:p Just luvin this bad boy

Attachments

• DSCN3852.jpg
    DSCN3852.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 78
Hey! El Cabron is not the poor man's Twisted Messes; he is it's Daddy! Can't speak for the clone though, you may well be correct ;)

Keep your eyes peeled for the 13 Heavens, 9 Hells. Looks to be an improvement on the TM, provided you're into the styling...
http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...cigs/73779-twisted-messes-rda-whats-next.html

OK will do, the styling is a bit bling tho> So must be one to get. Have u got one?

4 me the EC clone just feels right. It's very quiet, got a massive f'off drip well and just tons and bucket fulls of easy vapour:) It's a beast alright. Sure it will be great to get the real thing.

OK will do, the styling is a bit bling tho> So must be one to get. Have u got one?

4 me the EC clone just feels right. It's very quiet, got a massive f'off drip well and just tons and bucket fulls of easy vapour:) It's a beast alright. Sure it will be great to get the real thing.

Not yet, currently checking 3 sources.. Agree re. styling, really taken with the goat engraving on the original El Cabron though. They are doing a black version of that now too btw.

Not yet, currently checking 3 sources.. Agree re. styling, really taken with the goat engraving on the original El Cabron though. They are doing a black version of that now too btw.

jsixtysix Keep me in the loop if u dont mind. Ta

What build wud u recommend for the Twisted and EC. I wud like to use on a mech, vaping 80%VG. I link wud be great. Thanks

@jsixtysix Keep me in the loop if u dont mind. Ta

What build wud u recommend for the Twisted and EC. I wud like to use on a mech, vaping 80%VG. I link wud be great. Thanks

Sure, will do. Vivd Vapes is looking most likely, have them in stock but might be cheaper to get a bunch from overseas. Currently running some twisted [2 strands of 0.32mmm + ribbon wire] 3mm dual coils at 0.3 ohms on mechs in the Twisted Messes & El Cabron and dripping some 80VG Charlie Noble juices. Just about perfect for my tastes but the beauty of these drippers is their simplicity and how easy it is to experiment in them. There's very little to restrict what you can do...

Vivd Vapes | Compvape rdas.

On Youtube Maestro Vapes, Trevor Jones [TJ Vapes] and Fresh03 have build videos if I remember right, and of course Twisted Messes has his own channel too.

Back
Top Bottom