What's new

Mrs Lord's Custard Cream - a review by Doofry

I have seen a few Mrs Lords reviews on here and really wanted to give there liquids a try. Absolutely gutted they wont take on new customers at the moment. Im constantly checking there twitter for a update I can't wait to try them. Enjoy mate!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

This arrived an hour ago along with the druide and it's EXACTLY like eating the biskwit. I can now indulge AND stay on my diet. This really is seriously good.

These reviews r driving me nuts:-D I need these juices

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've been puffing away at this most of the day and have noticed that after a while, I don't get the taste any more. And it's not just this juice either. Most custardy types that I vape are the same. If I puff on something else for a while and then go back to it, the taste is there again for a while. I guess its a case of having a drink or vaping something else for a while to refresherise your taste buds, but its irritating!

Yup, it's a well known phenomenon in our vaping world. It's why most of us rotate through our juices... :D

Yup, it's a well known phenomenon in our vaping world. It's why most of us rotate through our juices... :D
Yeah I figured as much. I'm not getting much joy with this juice in the Protank though, seems to be a bit of a tight draw for some reason. Seems to pick up if I dial up the power though......

Back
Top Bottom