What's new

mrtattootoyou banned from POTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain I'm 6'3 its a bloody nightmare, there are not a great selection of clothes shops where I am, and they all seam to just sell skinny jeans and I look like a freak in them lol

Only place i've found that sells jeans that fit me properly, are Levis... Hence why I'm a vintage shop trawler.
32-34 waist, 34 leg... Works for me

Only place i've found that sells jeans that fit me properly, are Levis... Hence why I'm a vintage shop trawler.

I'm the same 34 34 but there are no shops down hear that sell levis, the only place I have found is next and they do one type that look OK .

Looks like I'll have to get online then bidding against you haha

That's the other fecker for me :(

I'm 6" 1' but only have 31' legs! I'm long in the body, so not only are trousers a c*nt to come across, but tshirts all look like fecking halters as well!

(this is actually getting a little depressing now :()

:D

is it my imagination .. or has this thread turned into the new "last one to post thread" ?

I'm the same 34 34 but there are no shops down hear that sell levis, the only place I have found is next and they do one type that look OK .

Looks like I'll have to get online then bidding against you haha

In all honesty, look on ebay. There's some seriously decent pairs on there... My main pair cost me a mere £15... And have lasted ME 2 years already :P

And we're only trying to lighten the mood ZT :P

No fun being short either I have a 46 inch chest so no problem but only a 27 inch inside leg. Standard leg short is 29 inches but I have found a site on the www Premier Man that does strides in 27 inch leg only taken 50 odd years to find somewhere woo hoo :). The welsh pit pony build does not help :)

Steve

im just built like a square , its stupid i have a fat bear belly , but i have ridiculously muscly thighs and calfs because i like walking everywere. so pants are a joke. if i wore skinny jeans id look like a ribbed dildo.

found the same as raguri though , levis jeans are the best , there just so damn long on the leg lol.

No fun being short either I have a 46 inch chest so no problem but only a 27 inch inside leg. Standard leg short is 29 inches but I have found a site on the www Premier Man that does strides in 27 inch leg only taken 50 odd years to find somewhere woo hoo :). The welsh pit pony build does not help :)

Steve

stumpey.jpg

Yep thats about it :). Three quarter leg shorts are long trousers for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom