What's new

mrtattootoyou banned from POTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha! With no job, it's hard to save anything! :(
Currently saving to go to thorpe park with a girl I know, staying overnight... wahey.

same , but while i was studying at uni i realised how ridiculously painful looking for a job would be when i graduated , so i spent the whole time saving like a madman , decided i would have a blowout during my first year , get it out my system then just scrimp afterwards , it worked a treat so ive got a good years worth of savings behind me for the worst case scenario of it taking that long to find work. the wife works full time but im old fashioned i like to pay my way and some.

same , but while i was studying at uni i realised how ridiculously painful looking for a job would be when i graduated , so i spent the whole time saving like a madman , decided i would have a blowout during my first year , get it out my system then just scrimp afterwards , it worked a treat so ive got a good years worth of savings behind me for the worst case scenario of it taking that long to find work. the wife works full time but im old fashioned i like to pay my way and some.

Well, I've been trying to get my NIN from the government since I was 16, fuck all through yet. They've said they've sent it out at LEAST 4 times, and never received a thing. As a result, the only jobs I can do are "cash in hand" which, around here don't happen very often unless you're a labourer... Which I can't do due to a twisted vertebrae caused by a cycling accident.

And annoyingly, selling body fluids is illegal in the UK! :P

Well, I've been trying to get my NIN from the government since I was 16, fuck all through yet. They've said they've sent it out at LEAST 4 times, and never received a thing. As a result, the only jobs I can do are "cash in hand" which, around here don't happen very often unless you're a labourer... Which I can't do due to a twisted vertebrae caused by a cycling accident.

And annoyingly, selling body fluids is illegal in the UK! :P

thats crazy , how hard can it be to send out a nin !

Exactly!
It's mental, going to give them yet ANOTHER call tomorrow, as I really really need to hurry up and learn to drive :P

ive not bothered with it myself. i like walking and public transport , people f*ck me off and i get road rage as a passenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom