What's new

Mtl Mesh?

Just watched the Qorax video. I really want to try that now!

I literally tried it just now with some guidance from @Rob and @tony68. Real fun, I can recommend it.
IMG_0541.jpg

Yeah two different things @StrawberryRipple.
Mesh is a fantastic wick and as Rob said (the very gent who helped me out some years back) The best way to vape tobacco eliquid and your wick lasts forever. (Bastard to master).
The current trend for using mesh within a cotton coil instead of a coil seems to have some advantages.
I've been using the 0.5 plexus one in the zenith coolfire mini I've been testing. I'd say I got two extra days of manabush vaping from it (not insignificant). Flavour was on the warm side and it doesnt need to be run as high as the ohms would usually reflect.
I found 14-15w suited me best. Very good coils. Not a patch on a well coiled mesh genny rta.

I've tried quite a few of the sub ohm tank version's in the last half of this year and they've generally been quite positive.
The idea of the large surface area of the mesh coil does seem to supply a dense vapour which if not pushed to ridiculous limits (As ever, manufacturers are more focused on pushing the limits of vapour over coil life).
Also the levels of vapour produced at lower wattage plus the even spread of heat on the wick seem to extend coil life slightly.
Not exactly revolutionary (time would be better spent looking at even and long lasting juice to coil wire delivery)
But a nice addition that could prove more.reliable than multiple small coil.system's.

Might have a go myself. Will check out some tutorials.
Pick a nice spot to throw your atomizer in advance and prepare for the biggest dry hits known to man.
Once set up a mesh wick just doesn't dry hit but while perfecting it.... oh my.
It's like being kicked in the lung by metal mickey.

I had le zephyr set up with a mesh wick for a while. I liked it, it’s quite different. A wee bit more work to set up, but worth doing to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom