What's new

MTL RTA

SMILE

Initiate
Which is the best the vandy Vape MTL rebuildable RTA TANK, or the pete presardo innoken new ARES tank ,i am definitely going to buy one
I saw the pete Presardo on you tube,he explained it so well ,the placing coil etc in the tank,how to build coil .He was so good I felt like a student listening an watching.The best explanation on video i have ever seen,so well informed in detail.Plus so much included in the MTL rebuildable tank.
Well what do you lot think ?have you seen it .? Thankyou everyone advice personal choice. People have said the vandy vape tank.tends to leak?

Last edited:
Ive purchased a berserker(should have it tomorrow) and am waiting for the ares to make an appearance. Other than that i couldnt say for sure. I know both tanks are getting a lot of love.

Keep getting mixed views on the berserker and the siren think I will stick it out and get the innokin Ares . Gearbest have the innokin Ares on pre order to be shipped about the 12-15 of this month

Here's a fresh review of the Ares, do bear in mind that Vic who reviews it was part of the beta test for the Siren 2.

Make what you will of the review, I think Innokin still sponsors some of his live stuff so for him to slam their latest MTL tank on the review shows integrity and some of the stuff he shows in the vid does ring some alarm bells for me personally but it doesn't necessarily mean the tank is a complete write-off.

I got the Siren 2 myself and my results with it have been a bit mixed. Its a joy to build on, extremely easy to coil and wick although I would have liked a bit more space for the coil as getting up to 1 ohm and above can be tricky but this might be down to the .3mm wire I use and I like to space my coils for a bit more flavour but might try a non-spaced as my next build.

The airflow control ring can sometimes be a bit stiff but this could be just my version of it.

The big issue with the Siren 2 I have is inconsistent flavour. When it vapes good it REALLY vapes good and the flavour is amazing but I find that theres a pretty big drop in flavour after 5-10 puffs. Now this could be down to a lot of variables such as my build or the liquid/s I use, I've only really tried NET tobacco liquids thus far. It could also be my taste buds as years of smoking have basically ruined them and my nose also blocks easily meaning my sense of taste suffers. A lot of folk are swearing by the Siren 2 ( and the Berserker ) so I'm confident that any issues I have with the tank is probably something on my end.

Personally I would choose either the Digiflavor Siren 2 or the Vandy Vape Berserker.

Personally I don't think you can go wrong with a serpent, either mini or mini 25 or he smm, all good tanks, I also have the ammit 25 single coil, also worth a look

Depends how tight you like things...

Don't think the Ares goes really tight MTL - more very restricted DTL - Berserker, Hastur MTL do go really tight.

Really surprised to find that you can't get a real tight draw on the Ares especially as Phil gave the kayfun v5 a hard time over that issue.

Really surprised to find that you can't get a real tight draw on the Ares especially as Phil gave the kayfun v5 a hard time over that issue.

I suppose it depends on what you consider tight, from what I gather it's not old school tight like the old kayfuns but nothing is really these days and neither do most people want it to be.That single hole on the ares looks more than tight enough for me... probably too tight.

Back
Top Bottom