What's new

MTL RTA

I suppose it depends on what you consider tight, from what I gather it's not old school tight like the old kayfuns but nothing is really these days and neither do most people want it to be.That single hole on the ares looks more than tight enough for me... probably too tight.

Get what you're saying, and it will probably be fine for me as I like a looser draw. Haven't had time to see Daniel's review yet.

Hi all, I’ve Decided to dip my wick in the RTA world, what’s the easiest one to build on please, don’t fancy spending a fortune to start in case it’s not for me. Would prob buy the coils to get me going. What’s the recommended tank and coils please?
Somebody kindly gave me an eleaf melo. It looks a bit complicated and fiddly though? Cheers

I have all of the recent MTL tanks, I really like the Berserker in fact I have 2 the Siren is not for me and the Ares is great for me, not quite as tight as the Berserker but still a really good MTL vape with brilliant flavour. The trouble is what one person finds perfect another will hate. I also have the sxk prime so I am now set with my tanks for MTL so please don't anyone bring out another my purse can't stand it!!

I have all of the recent MTL tanks, I really like the Berserker in fact I have 2 the Siren is not for me and the Ares is great for me, not quite as tight as the Berserker but still a really good MTL vape with brilliant flavour. The trouble is what one person finds perfect another will hate. I also have the sxk prime so I am now set with my tanks for MTL so please don't anyone bring out another my purse can't stand it!!

Which is the easiest to assemble and I’m less likely to mess up on. All fingers and thumbs.

It's what I use and I mtl, I like a loose draw and find them brilliant for my style of vaping

If it works it works!... its just that your suggestions tend to steer slightly more toward the DTL side of things from what I've read but I don't own any of the tanks you mentioned so I wouldn't really know.

Which is the easiest to assemble and I’m less likely to mess up on. All fingers and thumbs.

Ares looks the best in that case really, it's specifically designed for noobs. ;)

it comes with pre-made coils, tools and cotton and wire, as well as having a series of tutorial and help videos specifically for the tank.

only thing is not many of us have them yet, but it's what I would recommend based on what I've seen.

Ares looks the best in that case really, it's specifically designed for noobs. ;)

it comes with pre-made coils, tools and cotton and wire, as well as having a series of tutorial and help videos specifically for the tank.

only thing is not many of us have them yet, but it's what I would recommend based on what I've seen.

Cheers Simon. That’s what it will be. Seen Vics review and it was so obvious he was slating it in favour of his own creation.

Cheers Simon. That’s what it will be. Seen Vics review and it was so obvious he was slating it in favour of his own creation.

If you get the time watch that Daniel DJlsb video, or skip to the end and watch the pro's and cons. Vic started his review by going "I don't like it " it wasn't an objective review at all. ... which is fine, he's entitled to think what he likes but there's no need to put it in a video review, it's not helpful to anyone.

I'm not really a fan of this guy either but it's a decent review

If you get the time watch that Daniel DJlsb video, or skip to the end and watch the pro's and cons. Vic started his review by going "I don't like it " it wasn't an objective review at all. ... which is fine, he's entitled to think what he likes but there's no need to put it in a video review, it's not helpful to anyone.

I'm not really a fan of this guy either but it's a decent review

Cheers, just about to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom