What's new

MTL RTA

Cheers, just about to watch it.
I also watched Vic's review and don't agree with him at all, it is really easy to build probably the easiest of them all, I am just about to have a play with different builds and see which I like best, can't do much else today with the amount of snow outside!!

I also watched Vic's review and don't agree with him at all, it is really easy to build probably the easiest of them all, I am just about to have a play with different builds and see which I like best, can't do much else today with the amount of snow outside!!

Us too, it’s quite thick here. Won’t get the car off the drive. Which pre made coils do you get when you use them please?

Us too, it’s quite thick here. Won’t get the car off the drive. Which pre made coils do you get when you use them please?
Sorry but i've never used pre-made coils, always make my own, just give it a go it's not nearly as hard as you think, I use 26g kanthal on a 3mm bit for the ares with about 6 wraps and it's great. Fasttech sell pre-made coils but when I looked there are so many of them it's a bit confusing I'm sure someone on here will give you a heads up of which are the best.

Sorry but i've never used pre-made coils, always make my own, just give it a go it's not nearly as hard as you think, I use 26g kanthal on a 3mm bit for the ares with about 6 wraps and it's great. Fasttech sell pre-made coils but when I looked there are so many of them it's a bit confusing I'm sure someone on here will give you a heads up of which are the best.

Cheers, I’ll give it a whirl. Thank you.

if you wanted to buy some pre-mades I have these...

26awg kanthal 1 ohm

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3342801

100 for $4.55

it's easy enough to add or take off a wrap or two too, if you want to vary the resistance a bit...

I keep them around if I just need to coil up quick without getting a load of tools and wire out.

Which is the best the vandy Vape MTL rebuildable RTA TANK, or the pete presardo innoken new ARES tank ,i am definitely going to buy one
I saw the pete Presardo on you tube,he explained it so well ,the placing coil etc in the tank,how to build coil .He was so good I felt like a student listening an watching.The best explanation on video i have ever seen,so well informed in detail.Plus so much included in the MTL rebuildable tank.
Well what do you lot think ?have you seen it .? Thankyou everyone advice personal choice. People have said the vandy vape tank.tends to leak?
this one will give you an answer.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-mtl-rta-review-why-i-hate-it-so-much.152130/

if you wanted to buy some pre-mades I have these...

26awg kanthal 1 ohm

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3342801

100 for $4.55

it's easy enough to add or take off a wrap or two too, if you want to vary the resistance a bit...

I keep them around if I just need to coil up quick without getting a load of tools and wire out.

Cheers, Simong to the rescue again. Many thanks [emoji108]

Back
Top Bottom