What's new

Mtl to rta mtl

Celticbassman

Postman
Right lads . Ha e been in the berserker 3 days now. I have to say I love it. Because the tank is small I left it at home today and brought my nautilus gt with 50/50 juice. I wasn’t happy , couldn’t wait to finish work and get home to the berserker. The only problem I have it that the tank only holds 3ml. My gt holds 4 or more. I was looking at some rta with big tanks . I’m not to well up on the good high end tanks so tiofun gtr and the Kayfun I was looking at . I’ve a budget of about 150 euro,. One of the lads here sent a link to some good ones but the one I liked i can’t get it anywhere it was a called a tanko, anyone else ha e some good high end tank advice ?

Only advice I can give is before paying out a lot of money - try buying a clone first. The dimensions will be the same, and it will give the same vape - what you won't get is the same quality of machining (but Ulton, YFTK and most SXK clones are usually good) but if it turns out you aren't impressed you aren't much out of pocket.

The Dvarw MTL and Kayfun Lite plus clones are easy to find in 5ml capacity and are probably a safe bet as they are generally very popular. (if you go for a Dvarw make sure it has an airpin pack as the standard 1.2mm pin may not suit you - with Kayfun choose one with an expansion tank), there are many others available, the Dvarw MTL and Kayfun Lites are just what I would recommend if asked. It does mean ordering from China and probably 2 to 5 weeks delivery time but you can easily find good quality clones for under 30 Euros. If you like what you get THEN consider buying an original, buying a genuine high end tank based on what you have heard/read can be a minefield as everyone has different tastes.

i would go and look on fasttech, and order the $10 dvarw clone with 100 odd reviews. it’s decent, 5ml and will only cost you a tenner.

Only advice I can give is before paying out a lot of money - try buying a clone first. The dimensions will be the same, and it will give the same vape - what you won't get is the same quality of machining (but Ulton, YFTK and most SXK clones are usually good) but if it turns out you aren't impressed you aren't much out of pocket.

The Dvarw MTL and Kayfun Lite plus clones are easy to find in 5ml capacity and are probably a safe bet as they are generally very popular. (if you go for a Dvarw make sure it has an airpin pack as the standard 1.2mm pin may not suit you - with Kayfun choose one with an expansion tank), there are many others available, the Dvarw MTL and Kayfun Lites are just what I would recommend if asked. It does mean ordering from China and probably 2 to 5 weeks delivery time but you can easily find good quality clones for under 30 Euros. If you like what you get THEN consider buying an original, buying a genuine high end tank based on what you have heard/read can be a minefield as everyone has different tastes.
Just ordered dvarw clone from uk. 25 Sterling . Worth a shot if I like it

just noticed your post above after posting the ft link. you’ll get it quicker at least, hope you get on with it. they are the only tanks i use these days, really.

Back
Top Bottom