What's new

MTL - would appreciate an RDA recommendation

I have the ulton salix from ft.
It gets a +1 from me with the following reservation.

I had a problem with one of the screws for attaching the wire being too short. I believe they are M3 x 3.
With 28awg coil the screw was going all the way through then spinning without gripping.
I have not seen anyone else report this problem so perhaps I was unlucky or perhaps others use thicker wire.

A longer screw sorted the problem. M3 x 4 would be perfect. I used M3 x 5 and that sorted my problem negative connection but turned out to be too long when I replaced the positive. You would not want to put a screw that was too long in the positive block or you could cause a short across the small air gap between the pos block and the base of the rda.

So apart from the above I agree with everyone who is saying good things about the salix and especially the ulton one from ft.
I am using one now and have another. I will buy a third if they still have them next time I make an order.

Yeah, I like the salix a lot. I also have a Jorda b on the way following your recommendation.

It’s decent, not as good as the salic though. I really liked it at first but had a few problems with liquid pooling about the airholes. It’s found it’s vocation on top of a little elfin mod and I use it for puffing a herbal pg extraction.

I like my juice on thr thin side so i opted for the dead rabbit and its top vents so i wouldnt have to deal with that. 50/50 and bottom vents was always a bad idea for me

Nutz is hands down the best mtl atty I have owned. I had a 16mm, 1mm airflow made and it’s the only atty I have used since I got it. It’s simple, easy to build and solid as a rock.

Back
Top Bottom