What's new

My Father....

K

KulrMeStoopid

#1...the biological daddy of my 3 dads called me tonight. We got to talking about all this ecig stuff and of course I gushed over this website and the members and how amazing we all are.

And I asked the dreaded question he had to know was coming "Dad, are you still smoking?" "Yeah, I see all those fake cigs in the gas stations every where around here, but they look like shit and you said so yourself that they are, I don't want that."

I replied..." I haven't smoked since 2 weeks after Uncle Chuck died...and remember I talked to Uncle Phil, 3 days before he died (of stage 4 lung cancer)....Dad I really don't want that for you...I don't want my little brother and sister to have to see you go through that. I'm not there so you won't have me to lean on."

He was pretty quiet for a minute and he said "Yeah, sweetheart I know."

So we talked about my lil sister (she has Tourette's) and my brother (who just got his driving permit at 14!!) for a few minutes. And then he said,

"You send me what you think is best and I promise, I will give it my best shot...and if it works...well you know."

Damn damn damn him for NOW finally giving into all of my badgering and poking and endless "When will you quit?" questions... it's just before Christmas and he knows I don't have much for way of funds cause we talked about that impending holiday next month. Cost of living is higher here, I know I could probably order in the states and have it shipped to him, but I don't know WHO in the states are the pri madonna's of the US Market, who to trust and where to get it from. I focus on UK and EU supplies.

I could order from Fastshit and he might see it some time next year.

On to the research and trying to find the best, to get my father off the stinks! and maybe keep him longer than my other 2 dads....fingers crossed!

My last FT order came in at 19 days from ordering to delivery* (wow - felt like longer than that!). Get it in now, and I reckon it'll be good for Christmas.

* edit - that's a recent order - arrived 14th Nov

I order a lot of stuff from the States from the site below and they are brilliant - always really fast shipping and a big stock level of the sort of things he'd probably need. I've been using them for about a year and they've posted stuff to me here in Wales and also to me when I'm in the States and have never let me down. They are probably the only US vendor I can say that about.

Good luck with him, you can only but try.....:grin2:

http://www.discountvapers.com/

Yeah, spoke to a few vendors and not declaring the batteries will get it sent back...and declaring them will probably send them back... Im digging through FT now and think I got an all right deal for just shy of £30...I ordered him a bottle of Liqua from them and will be sending him my own mix as soon as I order the flavour concentrate and get more nic base in (which I dont know when is coming!!!)

A 2 battery starter kit with a US plug and a spare mini protank... I really wanted it to be from one of our guys here or a good vendor in the states, but they charge nearly $100 for a dual EGO T kit (thats about £80) dont think so mate!

I order a lot of stuff from the States from the site below and they are brilliant - always really fast shipping and a big stock level of the sort of things he'd probably need. I've been using them for about a year and they've posted stuff to me here in Wales and also to me when I'm in the States and have never let me down. They are probably the only US vendor I can say that about.

Good luck with him, you can only but try.....:grin2:

http://www.discountvapers.com/

Oooh I havent hit buy yet so thank you for this!

http://www.mtbakervapor.com/ is a good one for the states, juices are pretty cheap, it was my go to vendor for the first 8 months of vaping, along side Pixie Juice of course. Only stopped as I started mixing my own =p

They do 2 1100mah vv egos + charger + mini protank 2 and a free 15ml bottle of juice for $70 (£43 ish)

you would think you would be able to get a few twists, charger, toppers etc. quite cheap from a UK vendor, must admit I haven't looked for this sort of thing for a while now...Health Cabin are very good and have some quality kits cheaper, also get fast shipping from them :)

Back
Top Bottom