What's new

My head hurts now,volts+amps+ohms

I would say a combination of poor misleading batteries, a loose coil which is clearly showing 5 wraps ( I would suggest 3-4 , possibly a short somewhere too. . honestly sounds like your overcomplicating a fairly easy wrap . even my micro coil with around 9 wraps is giving me 0.9 ohms and 3 wraps on ribbon is giving me 1.3 ohms . im far from an expert only being doing coils about a week or 2 now but you should be looking for something more like these. first is micro coil on mesh 0.9 ohms. second is a dual coil wrap giving me 1.1 ohms and 3rd is standard single 4 wrap giving me 1.4ohms
10590421375_8c068192bd_z.jpg
10363105196_feb50abfb7_z.jpg
10225777716_fb7367a828_z.jpg

Yeah, it's a tad easier to wrap onto SS mesh as it's stiffer but they are nice coils...:thumbup:
true ut if you use the drillbit method and make your coils first then thread the wick through, or add half inch of mesh warpped around top of silica makes life a whole lot easier

I intend ordering in some mesh asap,I'm only just starting out on the RBA route.My T3S was easier than this mofo,its like trying to hold a greasy sewing thimble (and not far off actual size of a toy thimble)I did try the drill-bit & then thread the wick through but as I said,shiny chrome & miniature size plus forgetting the cap is only a push fit means it regularly goes for a little jaunt to some dark recess & 9 out of 10 times,the little git lands on the newly fashioned coil/wick.This last coil/wick looks like a tiny little bog-brush there's so many strands decided to pop out between the coils,but its vaping well enough to cure my nic craving so I'll try again in daylight(fluorescent bulbs need turned on 24 hours before you need any bright light)

Thanks very much for the help guys/gals/aliens etc :)

Back
Top Bottom