What's new

Need some advice from vendors :)

Tromain

Learned Ape
Funding to get my business up and running could come through within the next couple months, so I'm reaching out to this lovely community to try and get the final pieces in place.

I've been searching around for wholesalers of all things ecig(hardware wise.. batts, attys, cartos etc) and have found too many wholesalers from China to pin down which ones are genuine. I'm hoping some of you lovely vendors will be able to make some recommendations as to wholesalers that can be trusted to deliver quality, genuine products.

All help is appreciated.

Edit** Feel free to PM me if you are willing to share wholesalers but would prefer to not say it in public!

I have found that the easyest way to start is to stick with UK Wholesalers to begin with.

Yes there will be a slightly lower profit margin (but still more than enough) - but this is more than made up for with 24/48 hour delivery of stock and not having to mess about with customs and import duty etc.

Looks like that is the route I will have to take. Like I said I found a plethora of wholesalers in China but without having access to other vendors personal experience with them I wouldn't be able to trust any of them, last thing a startup business needs is to spend all the money on stock just to find out it's shyte quality and you have nothing to sell!

Any recommendations as to reputable UK wholesalers? (Off to hunt some down now myself but if you have any first hand experience I'd appreciate your views)

You'll probably find that most vendors are tight-lipped about any wholesalers. I managed to coax some info out of a couple 2 years ago but did not have the funds to risk an endeavour, which is a shame considering the explosion of vendors since then and many people still using the same vendors! Bah!

I only know of two, one in Doncaster who is 'wholesaling' at retail price so not really viable at all if you want to put bread on the table, then there is Mr Smokes in Heanor but they have not even got back to me with a stock and price list. Any others worth looking into in the UK a PM would be appreciated as I would like backup suppliers incase things run out :)

Other than that you are looking at China and with that comes an inherent risk, firstly you need to be able to work out if the company is good in the first place, then if the product is likely to meet expectation for the price and then finally you need to understand that importing can and will come with delays, losses on occasion and additional costs to factor in.

There are vendors in the UK that offer trade prices for juices they bring in but from searches i have done not a great deal comes up regarding ecig and mod wholesalers in the country.

Back
Top Bottom