What's new

New button housing/ cleaning threads

Oh, your mod is fucked, I was talking about a reasonable cost replacement.

Are purge still going? Seeing nothing on their socials since July '22

Got you, lol

Am currently trying to work out how to contact fast eddies as it goes

Could be pricey

I could I suppose get one made, out of delrin or similar, as a like for like, also aluminum might be an idea.
Or with brass with an insulator in between the contact and the plug
Ain't chucking the mod that's for sure, pretty sure it's genuine, not that it matters as I bought it to use it.

A cheap replacement isn't a bad idea

I'll be honest, if you can't repair it, it's a shelf ornament, I wouldn't continue using it in that condition.

Got you, lol

Am currently trying to work out how to contact fast eddies as it goes

Could be pricey

I could I suppose get one made, out of delrin or similar, as a like for like, also aluminum might be an idea.
Or with brass with an insulator in between the contact and the plug
Ain't chucking the mod that's for sure, pretty sure it's genuine, not that it matters as I bought it to use it.

A cheap replacement isn't a bad idea

I'd forget the aluminium idea as it is very conductive

I agree, mod is confined to the shelf

Tbh it is isn't a pleasure to use anyway in its current state of sticky threadness

Pretty handy this forum

Glad you agree, once you weed out the arseholes, we're alright ;)

Maybe stu @vapesmarter could fashion you something but it's a long shot.

hes been watching...

The trouble is every man and his dog can tell people how to use a mech but in truth if I put it like this

"insert in a metal tube a highly unstable couple of elements of an explosive nature that are safe as long as a tiny thin piece of plastic is intact around the tube, to use connect a metal lever which is pushed to produce a large amount of electrical current however there are no safeguards no on-off switch the tube remains in a volatile state"

that is a mech

I could cut a new thread but the cost outways the mod plus it will happen again with no plastic even Delrin or a like is fit for purpose if you change the battery 2 times a day that's 730 unscrews and 730 re-screws in again one failed insert or a bit of grit dust will wear out the thread on the plastic .

i don't make mechs even in box mod form because there is no knowledge of the safe use of using one any mod maker who does is having a laugh.

i had a guy at expo wanting a 200 watt 21700 DNA mod because it was "the scene" he only used disposables he had no idea what a tank was a battery or how to even switch the mod on

Back
Top Bottom