What's new

New frosted Aspire Mixx

pg_rips

Initiate
Looks really nice IMO. Aspire announced it on r/Vaping today. No release date yet.

Attachments

• 45F67E28-2130-4EB6-9D21-C357567D6A17.jpeg
    45F67E28-2130-4EB6-9D21-C357567D6A17.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 198
Doesn't appeal to me in this form or the original.

I might still get one. Looking for an sbs that doesn’t break the bank and aspire are a reputable brand. You guys know any underrated sbs mods at the same price range? I bought an easy side a while back but I sent it back as I thought the build quality was not very good.

I might still get one. Looking for an sbs that doesn’t break the bank and aspire are a reputable brand. You guys know any underrated sbs mods at the same price range? I bought an easy side a while back but I sent it back as I thought the build quality was not very good.

Kizoku Techmod

upload_2020-10-11_10-51-11.jpeg

I don't actually think the Mixx is 'overrated' ... there's nothing really wrong with it, it's well made and beautifully machined.

I just find it uncomfortable to hold and a bit awkward to use.

I received mine yesterday in full black, got the ares 2 sitting on it in black aswell, looks sleek and stealthy

Back
Top Bottom