What's new

New member - Seamus Dorey

SeamusDorey

Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m based down on the South coast in Brighton. I’m not a smoker or vaper but I’m always picking interesting pieces up and I occasionally see pieces around but don’t pick them up due to lack of knowledge. So I guess I’ll be kind of floating around ‘soaking’ things up. I’m hoping that’s all ok. I did pick up a boxed RTA Isolation Tank by Deathwish Modz so perhaps someone can tell me what that actually is!
I’m honest and upfront. Looking forward to seeing what I can learn and perhaps if people are looking for something in particular they could let me know and I can keep my eyes peeled.
Thanks for reading my waffle. Seamus x

So you don't smoke, don't vape, but hope to sell stuff on POTV?
Welcome to the forum. :14:

So you don't smoke, don't vape, but hope to sell stuff on POTV?
Welcome to the forum. :14:
Thank you for the friendly welcome. I hope to gain some knowledge but the forum was suggested to me by a very friendly vape shop in Brighton saying it’s a good place to start and friendly people.

I’m guessing I may be in the wrong place and seems more than a few UAA ‘friendly’ faces hang out here too.

Thank you for the friendly welcome. I hope to gain some knowledge but the forum was suggested to me by a very friendly vape shop in Brighton saying it’s a good place to start and friendly people.

oh go on then which vape shop in brighton im curious OBD Vape in western rd by any chance ?

Back
Top Bottom