What's new

New Single coil DTL tank from Yachtvape - the Eclipse RTA

Looks good but a 2ml capacity for a DTL tank is too small for me. If there is an extension kit or bubble glass for it I could be in for it.

Looks good but a 2ml capacity for a DTL tank is too small for me. If there is an extension kit or bubble glass for it I could be in for it.

Saw someone further up note that there's a 3.5ml bubble glass. Looking at the deck though I think this'd work best for me with a slightly longer than usual coil at about 20/30w so 2ml mght not be too bad for juice consumption.

Sometimes you can just tell if something is going to be great and this is one of those times.
Only think that could be a problem is if there's not enough airflow for a beefy 3.5mm id coil.

Sometimes you can just tell if something is going to be great and this is one of those times.
Only think that could be a problem is if there's not enough airflow for a beefy 3.5mm id coil.
It has plenty of airlfow - opinion article coming soo

actually

in fairness thats plenty of airflow from my point of view (mtl Vaper)

but I cant see how any more than being able to draw through it with no resistance at all is gonna be too little

Got one of these yesterday. Wicked it wrong at first as I got a nice tongue burn from scorching ejuice.

Quick rewick and wow. Flavour is fantastic. Drip hacks pineapple blitz is stunning in this tank. I used the included coil and fall out cotton laces.

I don’t claim to be a flavour chaser. I don’t have the taste buds for it and I’ve stuck with the destiny and the druga as to me they provide the best flavour. I wouldn’t say this is dramatically enter but it does pip the destiny.

Any single coil fans will not be disappointed in this.

I really rate it, I never got on with the Destiny and I thought the Eclipse was the tank I wanted to the destiny to be. Think I will get the new blotto mini single, review it, then do a separate video putting them head to head same juice, same coil, same wattage and see which one comes out on top, might do two juices, one a fruit one a dessert

I am thoroughly loving mine, very graciously received from the competition... I had almost given up on single coil as I just didn't think it suited my style but this rta gives excellent flavour, excellent vapour production, builds and wicks like a dream and looks lovely...

Back
Top Bottom