What's new

New Steam Crave Mini Robot MTL RTA

It comes out the hole under the coil though right, so it doesn't really matter where it comes in?

I'm not sure, it's not really clear but it looks like an air hole under the coil.

I think that's the 510 positive pin. It is hard to make out but the 'airflow pic' shows the air coming from the pins directly into the build deck and out the chimney. I see no outer cowl of ducts on the chimney section to divert air - and the only wells on the deck are the juice wells. I could easily be wrong but it looks to me like the air is directed at the top of the coil instead of directly underneath it

Edit: I've just seen @StrawberryRipple 's blown up pic. It makes a bit more sense to me now. I still don't like it though....

First impressions are it is not for me. Be interested to see what reviewers make of though.

I think that's the 510 positive pin. It is hard to make out but the 'airflow pic' shows the air coming from the pins directly into the build deck and out the chimney. I see no outer cowl of ducts on the chimney section to divert air - and the only wells on the deck are the juice wells. I could easily be wrong but it looks to me like the air is directed at the top of the coil instead of directly underneath it

Edit: I've just seen @StrawberryRipple 's blown up pic. It makes a bit more sense to me now. I still don't like it though....
I would like to try it but I probably won't be buying it, just thought the other MTL lovers here would be interested. Rebuildable tanks and I haven't been getting on for what feels like forever, just can't seem to wick any of them right anymore and it's getting to the point where I'm so sick of wasting cotton, wire, liquid and most importantly what little money I get to myself each month, that I'm considering just packing in altogether. I don't want to go back to stock coils because I can't afford it and I definitely don't want to go back to smoking not that I could afford that either.

ah, maybe ... interesting.

It's almost like a little RDA inside a tank.
I think that might be what they are going for, surprised they didn't call this a RDTA like they do with all the Aromamizer stuff.

I would like to try it but I probably won't be buying it, just thought the other MTL lovers here would be interested. Rebuildable tanks and I haven't been getting on for what feels like forever, just can't seem to wick any of them right anymore and it's getting to the point where I'm so sick of wasting cotton, wire, liquid and most importantly what little money I get to myself each month, that I'm considering just packing in altogether. I don't want to go back to stock coils because I can't afford it and I definitely don't want to go back to smoking not that I could afford that either.

If you need any help just ask.

@MTLMike I'd start a new thread, clean it all out and take some piccys of the coil and wicking, I'm sure we'll be able to get you where you want to be.

@MTLMike I'd start a new thread, clean it all out and take some piccys of the coil and wicking, I'm sure we'll be able to get you where you want to be.
Sounds like a good idea, might do that at some point, as of right now the only tank I can use with almost no issue so long as I bottom fill it is the OG Berserker Mini.

Back
Top Bottom