What's new

In the market for a new MTL RTA

geordievaper

Postman
Hi guys,

Been out of the loop for a while with the vape gear. Been hunting around for a new MTL RTA (my old ones are packed away for a house move, apart from my Neeko which my mrs missed ha). Has there been any good releases in the past 6 months?

Been eying up the 24mm Kayfun Lite which is on offer on creme de vape at the moment but open to suggestions for cheaper alternatives.

Cheers

Last edited:
Not got the new Kayfun Lite so can't compare. My favourites are the Neeko, Pioneer V1.5, BP Mods Sure and the Arcana22 (expensive and difficult to get hold of)

BP Mods Labs RTA came out fairly recently. Supposed to be good but not got one myself.
Then there's 2 from Atmizoo: Tripod 2 and the Aer. Both good but expensive.

Not got the new Kayfun Lite so can't compare. My favourites are the Neeko, Pioneer V1.5, BP Mods Sure and the Arcana22 (expensive and difficult to get hold of)

BP Mods Labs RTA came out fairly recently. Supposed to be good but not got one myself.
Then there's 2 from Atmizoo: Tripod 2 and the Aer. Both good but expensive.

Just been looking at the BP Mods Labs RTA I like the look of that one. I was thinking the Kayfun lite because I really like the OG Pandora but mine broke. Do you get a lot of condensation with the Neeko Rew? The Arcana 22 looks great, I will keep an eye open for that one.

Just been looking at the BP Mods Labs RTA I like the look of that one. I was thinking the Kayfun lite because I really like the OG Pandora but mine broke. Do you get a lot of condensation with the Neeko Rew? The Arcana 22 looks great, I will keep an eye open for that one.

I can get a bit of gurgling with the Neeko if I under wick it but that depends on your juice ratio. With 50/50 or higher PG you have to fill those wells up.

I can get a bit of gurgling with the Neeko if I under wick it but that depends on your juice ratio. With 50/50 or higher PG you have to fill those wells up.
I will get them stuffed haha Been vaping it today, forgot how much I enjoyed wrapping a wire and putting a build in.

I will get them stuffed haha Been vaping it today, forgot how much I enjoyed wrapping a wire and putting a build in.

My recommendation would be the Arcana 22 overall. They keep doing batches of them and they sell out very quickly for good reason.

My recommendation would be the Arcana 22 overall. They keep doing batches of them and they sell out very quickly for good reason.
I will find a website selling them and put notifications on for when they are back in stock, lovely looking tank.

Nothing new to add, but agree with @rew about the pioneer 1.5, sure and neeko. Also perhaps the alberich. They have been my fave atties for quite a while. Not tried the arcana or the labs, but the former looks interesting, I'd like to give it a go.

not many new releases in the past 6 months, the arcana everyone raves about.

You can't go wrong with kayfun.

I started to buy more from the forum classified you do get some gems on there every now then.

For me I still use tanks from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

Flavour wise if anything some of the older ones are hard to beat, old is gold :)

Back
Top Bottom