What's new

In the market for a new MTL RTA

I got shiny-itis and went for a SS BP Mods Labs MTL RTA but it was reduced on ecigone so i don't feel as much buyers remorse haha should come tomorrow so I will give an update with thoughts when I've got a build in.

I got shiny-itis and went for a SS BP Mods Labs MTL RTA but it was reduced on ecigone so i don't feel as much buyers remorse haha should come tomorrow so I will give an update with thoughts when I've got a build in.

Look forward to that. It should be a good one to go for.

Cheers Rew. I like the look of the gravity fed wicking on that one so hopefully it performs well. I will drop some pics and stuff in this thread
I'd be interested to know what you think of it. I really like BP Mods mtl atties. But I'm undecided about the look of that one (but I think the pioneer and sure look lovely). That and the price have prevented me from pulling the trigger. So far.

Hi guys so had a couple of different juices in, not played with it too much. First build was an SS simple coil i wrapped and it worked well but it definitely works much better with an MTL clapton in. I thought for me it would be a problem because juice droplets set my IBS off but the airflow is nice (i have the 1.5mm pin in) and I/m getting a nice smooth vape. It wicks well, the deck is good, maybe a little fiddily and the machining and threading is really high quality too,

Looks wise I really like it in SS, reminds me of the tin mans head from wizard of oz lol its kind of oldschool but so far hasn't pissed juice all over me like an oldschool tank haha

Is it worth 60 quid? Ive not played with the other caps yet but I'd say the performance is on a par with the Neeko. Id say personally it is worth paying a little extra for if you really want one but you aren't going to get any kind of amazing flavour bump from a £30ish RTA. Ive got Manabush Egg Nog in and thoroughly enjoying it. Another plus is if i tip it upside down so far ive not gotten any juice coming out of the drip tip which i did with the Neeko until i removed the top air pin completely.

I will give some more thoughts when I get to know it a bit better, oh i like the pin tool as well cause ihave big hands and getting tiny pins out of decks is a pain sometimes

IMG_3697.jpg

SS version on the Hastur

Hi guys so had a couple of different juices in, not played with it too much. First build was an SS simple coil i wrapped and it worked well but it definitely works much better with an MTL clapton in. I thought for me it would be a problem because juice droplets set my IBS off but the airflow is nice (i have the 1.5mm pin in) and I/m getting a nice smooth vape. It wicks well, the deck is good, maybe a little fiddily and the machining and threading is really high quality too,

Looks wise I really like it in SS, reminds me of the tin mans head from wizard of oz lol its kind of oldschool but so far hasn't pissed juice all over me like an oldschool tank haha

Is it worth 60 quid? Ive not played with the other caps yet but I'd say the performance is on a par with the Neeko. Id say personally it is worth paying a little extra for if you really want one but you aren't going to get any kind of amazing flavour bump from a £30ish RTA. Ive got Manabush Egg Nog in and thoroughly enjoying it. Another plus is if i tip it upside down so far ive not gotten any juice coming out of the drip tip which i did with the Neeko until i removed the top air pin completely.

I will give some more thoughts when I get to know it a bit better, oh i like the pin tool as well cause ihave big hands and getting tiny pins out of decks is a pain sometimes
Thanks for the review lite :2thumbsup:

It is very interesting as I’ve been toying with the idea of getting myself one since they’re finally on sale in China for about £40. If I could afford an Aer, I would pick one up in a minute, but this may have to do instead :D

Once you’ve played with it a bit, you should consider writing a review for the Review thread :)

giphy.gif

Thanks for the review lite :2thumbsup:

It is very interesting as I’ve been toying with the idea of getting myself one since they’re finally on sale in China for about £40. If I could afford an Aer, I would pick one up in a minute, but this may have to do instead :D

Once you’ve played with it a bit, you should consider writing a review for the Review thread :)

giphy.gif

Happy to do a proper review, in the middle of moving out at the moment but I should be settled by the weekend and had a week to play with it by then so I will do a full run down on my thoughts and finding :)

That's a thought, i hope my wife hasn't packed the box away today!

Back
Top Bottom