What's new

New Steam Crave Mini Robot MTL RTA

what does “semi-tube mod” even mean? it’s a shame, the mod could have been decent if they hadn’t inscribed that stupid black letter style text on it.

Dunno mate. I think they're using "semi" to describe that its not fully power adjustable or by-pass battery voltage output only, but somewhere in the middle because you can select 3 different voltage outputs.

Funny really - I will happily vape mech mods with DL tanks and not care about the power reducing with the battery, but with MTL I turn into Goldilocks - trying to build an MTL tank with a build that will give 12W at 3.5V would drive me crazy.

Dunno mate. I think they're using "semi" to describe that its not fully power adjustable or by-pass battery voltage output only, but somewhere in the middle because you can select 3 different voltage outputs.

Well, it does sound better than 'Cheap very limited adjustable voltage board designed for a pod system' I suppose. :D

area is pi * d^2 / 4

increase_mult * pi * d^2 / 4 = pi * (2d)^2 / 4 = pi * 4d^2 / 4 = 4 * pi * d^2 / 4

increase_mult = 4

Oh no, maths! Let's leave that to the robots!

FWIW I love the looks of it. MTL tube mods seem to be making a comeback with this and the Oaker. It's all very welcome for me.

Back
Top Bottom