What's new

New toy

SouthernVaper

Achiever
20130413_213725.jpg

My Zmax with a dripper

tbh it was bought locally from a TW shop so could well be but tbh I dunno lol it is rebuildable and although I know that TW would be more expensive it was a on the spur purchase really to give the drippers a go

Yeah it's an Octopus, and good spur of the moment purchase. I currently have one firmly affixed to me gob, and I'm dripping the last of my Crunkberry through it.

from the limited use, tried it just for a bit (2 fills) I liked it and found the flavours come through excellently. I actually thought it would be good to test my mixes although with the wicks im not so sure it was the best way to go, I wanted something I could easily clean and not leave another taste behind but maybe what I bought it for may not be what its used for. I can see it being sitting proud on the zmax and turning into my home vape kit.

well its now sitting proud and got to say loving it...........................good bit of kit I think.

I thought id find it a faff but not that much like hard work, the little effort is repaid in flavour

I haven't tried this dripping malarky yet, should I ? Where did you get the black zmax from :)

black zmax from vapegear. Im guessing its horses for courses on the dripper. I like it thusfar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom