What's new

New Vaporesso Pod Kit

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
First, I want to make it clear that I have no conception of how the release cycle works within the Chinese business world. Are they offering something for everyone all at once? Is the shotgun philosophy? Just keep shooting and hope something hits? How do they expect the merchants to cope? Vaporesso has a very popular series of devices in the Xross 3 and the Luxe, both newly released with a large marketing budget. But hey, why not release another one, again with its own proprietary pods. It seems that Uwell, Voopoo, Vaporesso, etc don’t know when to leave well enough alone :17:

All that aside, I did want to draw the attention of those who love their pod kits (@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) ) to this one, as it is a bit interesting imho. It intrigued me because it looks like a combination of the traditional pen shaped kit, but with a 1500 mah battery, a 5ml pod, and without the duck-bill mouth piece :hmm: For myself, I would actually consider it, since it would mean I only need one backup pod kit instead of two :18:

Pl7XeRu.jpg

First, I want to make it clear that I have no conception of how the release cycle works within the Chinese business world. Are they offering something for everyone all at once? Is the shotgun philosophy? Just keep shooting and hope something hits? How do they expect the merchants to cope? Vaporesso has a very popular series of devices in the Xross 3 and the Luxe, both newly released with a large marketing budget. But hey, why not release another one, again with its own proprietary pods. It seems that Uwell, Voopoo, Vaporesso, etc don’t know when to leave well enough alone :17:

All that aside, I did want to draw the attention of those who love their pod kits (@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) ) to this one, as it is a bit interesting imho. It intrigued me because it looks like a combination of the traditional pen shaped kit, but with a 1500 mah battery, a 5ml pod, and without the duck-bill mouth piece :hmm: For myself, I would actually consider it, since it would mean I only need one backup pod kit instead of two :18:

Pl7XeRu.jpg

Hi

Have u actually tried a Xros kit b4? Yeah I thought the same initially, another Xros but as per the reviews & my personal experience each one has had some great improvements plus I like that you can use all the series pods across the xros devices, so I can use my v2 pods in the new one v3, no wasting of pods

I will have a nose at the kit u mention but I don't understand what you are getting at with this thread or why u mention me specifically?

Not sure if its a little dig at being a pod user or if you are genuinely pointing out something i would like?

:hmm:

Hi

Have u actually tried a Xros kit b4? Yeah I thought the same initially, another Xros but as per the reviews & my personal experience each one has had some great improvements plus I like that you can use all the series pods across the xros devices, so I can use my v2 pods in the new one v3, no wasting of pods

I will have a nose at the kit u mention but I don't understand what you are getting at with this thread or why u mention me specifically?

Not sure if its a little dig at being a pod user or if you are genuinely pointing out something i would like?

:hmm:
I can assure you, it was because I genuinely think I would pick one up, and I thought you might be interested in what I saw as a bit of a hybrid :22:

And it wasn’t the Xross I was wondering about, it was why they released another so soon after its obvious popularity :hmm:

No shame in liking pod kits, they’ve evolved to where they have pretty good quality. Use them myself. Your name just occurred to me…:D

I can assure you, it was because I genuinely think I would pick one up, and I thought you might be interested in what I saw as a bit of a hybrid :22:

And it wasn’t the Xross I was wondering about, it was why they released another so soon after its obvious popularity :hmm:

No shame in liking pod kits, they’ve evolved to where they have pretty good quality. Use them myself. Your name just occurred to me…:D

Ah ok, thank u. The Xros 2 was released I think around Sep 21 so its been over a year n a half. No idea why they release them when they do. I suppose with how the market moves so quickly they like to keep it fresh & make improvements based on feedback and of course its about the wonga
I love it, the improvements are good and the flavour is superb. My frustration is when a vendor sells the new kit but not the new pods but it takes a while for them to deplete the older stock first i suppose

I apologize if I was a bit of an idiot, shouldn’t have combined a rant with the new product announcement :17:

The concept I was whinging about was exactly that the marginal development of their pod kit series has been a good thing. Look at the new Caliburn A3 which uses new pods, when the A2 was very popular. Can’t even get A2 pods anymore here in Norway. The ability to use the newest or the older pods is an important factor for me, and it is irritating that they don’t exploit the market thus, instead of constantly releasing new products with different pods, that aren’t a great improvement over what’s selling well already. The Xross 3 came out in December and the Luxe XR in March, both very good sellers and with heavy marketing campaigns, and both using old and new pods. All’s well, and then here comes another kit with different proprietary pods. I truly pity the shop owners that have to keep x,xxx different pods in stock :hmm:

I did however think this new one was interesting since I hate the clumpy kits like the Luxe, with duck-bill pods. So with 1500 mah/5ml it’s an all dayer if I need it. From another perspective, I’ve answered my own question :18:

I apologize if I was a bit of an idiot, shouldn’t have combined a rant with the new product announcement :17:

The concept I was whinging about was exactly that the marginal development of their pod kit series has been a good thing. Look at the new Caliburn A3 which uses new pods, when the A2 was very popular. Can’t even get A2 pods anymore here in Norway. The ability to use the newest or the older pods is an important factor for me, and it is irritating that they don’t exploit the market thus, instead of constantly releasing new products with different pods, that aren’t a great improvement over what’s selling well already. The Xross 3 came out in December and the Luxe XR in March, both very good sellers and with heavy marketing campaigns, and both using old and new pods. All’s well, and then here comes another kit with different proprietary pods. I truly pity the shop owners that have to keep x,xxx different pods in stock :hmm:

I did however think this new one was interesting since I hate the clumpy kits like the Luxe, with duck-bill pods. So with 1500 mah/5ml it’s an all dayer if I need it. From another perspective, I’ve answered my own question :18:

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) is great once you get to know her and has helped me out a few times, i don't think she felt insulted. She will say what's on her mind though. Great Girl once you know her.

Hi @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) Long time no see, don't you do reviews anymore, not seen any in what seems ages. Hope your keeping well.
HEY you!

No, don't do them anymore lovely. Not done a review since end of 2021. I got covid, then long covid then mix that in with mental health its been a challenging time that's for sure so i stopped reviewing plus many of the kits are very samey, its hard to write a review without sounding like you are repeating yourself you know, i just got a big bored.
Hope you are ok lovely? X

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) is great once you get to know her and has helped me out a few times, i don't think she felt insulted. She will say what's on her mind though. Great Girl once you know her.

What do u mean great girl once you know her Hahahaha.......true though I will say what I have to say but I was not insulted at all, more confused than anything plus with my current brain behaving weirdly I may take things the wrong way or read it wrong but Anarchy has explained and it makes sense and I actually agree with him.

HEY you!

No, don't do them anymore lovely. Not done a review since end of 2021. I got covid, then long covid then mix that in with mental health its been a challenging time that's for sure so i stopped reviewing plus many of the kits are very samey, its hard to write a review without sounding like you are repeating yourself you know, i just got a big bored.
Hope you are ok lovely? X

Suffering with a few health issues myself and no one seems to know what's wrong. Been feeling a lot better recently so hope it stays like that (Touch Wood), Only recently come back to POTV myself after Hospital, illness and other things but it's nice to see some of the old faces again. I have been wandering where you were. Hope everything picks up for you and your on the mend.

Back
Top Bottom