What's new

New Vaporesso Pod Kit

I apologize if I was a bit of an idiot, shouldn’t have combined a rant with the new product announcement :17:

The concept I was whinging about was exactly that the marginal development of their pod kit series has been a good thing. Look at the new Caliburn A3 which uses new pods, when the A2 was very popular. Can’t even get A2 pods anymore here in Norway. The ability to use the newest or the older pods is an important factor for me, and it is irritating that they don’t exploit the market thus, instead of constantly releasing new products with different pods, that aren’t a great improvement over what’s selling well already. The Xross 3 came out in December and the Luxe XR in March, both very good sellers and with heavy marketing campaigns, and both using old and new pods. All’s well, and then here comes another kit with different proprietary pods. I truly pity the shop owners that have to keep x,xxx different pods in stock :hmm:

I did however think this new one was interesting since I hate the clumpy kits like the Luxe, with duck-bill pods. So with 1500 mah/5ml it’s an all dayer if I need it. From another perspective, I’ve answered my own question :18:
No, not an idiot at all. We are all good I get what u mean now.

Back
Top Bottom