What's new

New variant of covid

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Good old matt had said there is a new variant of covid spreading fast in the south

‘sigh’ why does he do this

papers will have a field day

“new deadly mutation of super covid it killed my whole family in 10mins”

“Covid mutation the killer bug spread by pigeons”

and a like

don’t worry we have a vaccine though.... I had a bet with our pharmacist today I say March for the jab he says April I’ve got a pack of beer riding on this.... matt don’t fuck it up now lad.

Katie Hopkins calls him half cock.
I think half cocked is more suitable.

Preparing us for the vaccine does not work with all these new found strains and mutations

Shoppers and social mixing oh no it must be a mutant strain.....

Regent Street.....

0_JS224909010.jpg

Think of it another way. If he didn't inform the country and then it was leaked, it would be "the government should have told us ".

They can't win. [emoji57]

Yet folks will still want to go out boozing, and shopping. Yet these can be done at home, stay in order online. There will be thousands in hospital a week after New Year, so with that in mind the best thing to do is spend the New Year at home. Do you really want to risk your life?.
Lots of mutations and varients are in circulation already so the only way to not catch Covid is stay at home, pretend you are ill for 2 weeks. There will be another Christmas next year so don't worry.
We have all missed out on things this year so no Xmas for some is like no music festivals for me but i will wait and go to one once things change. For now it's music at home with a beer.

Yet folks will still want to go out boozing, and shopping. Yet these can be done at home, stay in order online. There will be thousands in hospital a week after New Year, so with that in mind the best thing to do is spend the New Year at home. Do you really want to risk your life?.
Lots of mutations and varients are in circulation already so the only way to not catch Covid is stay at home, pretend you are ill for 2 weeks. There will be another Christmas next year so don't worry.
We have all missed out on things this year so no Xmas for some is like no music festivals for me but i will wait and go to one once things change. For now it's music at home with a beer.
You never know, Boris may come to his senses and cancel the relaxation for Christmas. Whether people will obey the rules is another matter.

You never know, Boris may come to his senses and cancel the relaxation for Christmas. Whether people will obey the rules is another matter.

We know folks will ignore the rules/advice. The rules and advice has been broken throughout lockdowns etc. It is ok for the pubs and food places to moan they may have to close down, well food places there are to many and that is having a knock on effect. There's a town called Lye in Stourbridge, almost every shop in the high street is a food place, they can't all survive with or without covid.
The only way to get the Covid gone is a full 2 month lockdown with police and army on the streets to pick up the mindless who refuse to stay in, and of course deliveries of grocery and care in place for the elderly and disabled folks. Yet they have dragged this out for 10 months and lost way more money than need be and guess who will pay for the loss, yes those folks who moan and winge to get their own way, then they will blame the over 40's for the fact they can't buy a house

We know folks will ignore the rules/advice. The rules and advice has been broken throughout lockdowns etc. It is ok for the pubs and food places to moan they may have to close down, well food places there are to many and that is having a knock on effect. There's a town called Lye in Stourbridge, almost every shop in the high street is a food place, they can't all survive with or without covid.
The only way to get the Covid gone is a full 2 month lockdown with police and army on the streets to pick up the mindless who refuse to stay in, and of course deliveries of grocery and care in place for the elderly and disabled folks. Yet they have dragged this out for 10 months and lost way more money than need be and guess who will pay for the loss, yes those folks who moan and winge to get their own way, then they will blame the over 40's for the fact they can't buy a house
It's a blame society nowadays. A lot of folks don't except responsibility for their own stupid actions. It's always someone else's fault.

Back
Top Bottom