What's new

new VAT rules for imports from 1st jan 2021

I had an order from Fasttech delivered today - a clone Rockvape Titan mech tube, and a few drip tips.

It had the standard customs declaration and the contents labelled "filter $15", the only thing I haven't noticed before is an additional yellow sticker stating - "Goods not fulfilling the conditions laid down in Articles 28 and 29 on the treaty on the functioning of the European Union"

This one got to me without any extra customs or handling fees - but it's still a bit of a gamble and no guarantees this will continue. This package was sent from Fasttech's warehouse in Holland and got to me in 15 days from ordering, I've also ordered a clone V4 El Thunder which will be sent from Hong King via China post but I'm currently in the good old Fasttech restocking loop - I'll get back to this thread to let you know if this filter" gets to me without problems.

I ordered a couple of bits from FT last week around $15 got a china post tracking number today.
Just after I placed the order I noticed some earpads for my headphones in the pricedrop section so ordered for about 60p they sent them first as seperate package lol

Ill update if I get any extra charges.

Last edited:
the only thing I haven't noticed before is an additional yellow sticker stating - "Goods not fulfilling the conditions laid down in Articles 28 and 29 on the treaty on the functioning of the European Union"

They've been around for a while... a year or two? I'm still not 100% sure what it means though. :18:

They've been around for a while... a year or two? I'm still not 100% sure what it means though. :18:

I suspect I only noticed the sticker this time because I'm a little more wary because of the recent import rule changes. I haven't got a clue what it means either - as long as there's no extra to pay I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom