What's new

New York bans flavours

Inevitable. I think we predicted this little stunt occurring when the big tobacco and pharma boys stateside started buying the likes of cosmic fog and juul.
The American health care model (amongst others.. see the list of countries that have banned vaping for a good guide) works completely differently to ours. Private healthcare insurance is payed for by the public. They pay for a myriad of pills for the people (you only have to spend twenty minutes watching US tv to see a dozen adverts advising you to ask your doctor for pills to help dozens of health issue's that don't even qualify as out of the normal ageing process here). Pharma make a fortune.
If smoking slows down, people don't get I'll and a fortune is lost.
Add to that the colossal US tobacco workforce (which should have been redirected into nic production years back).
All the pharma based useless sprays and lozenges have been made irrelevant by e cigs, so more cash lost and finally as @WaitFor1t88 has already showed, nearly all US states have a fortune tied up in hugely profitable tobacco bonds.
It will be interesting how this play's out as the countries with a national healthcare system can't afford to fall into line with the yanks as usual and will have to keep promoting a system that saves lives and the nation a fortune.
You can actually see a misinformation / conspiracy theory happening in front of your eyes with absolute proof for the first time.
All I can advise to our poor American cousins that are reading this is to check out our prefered vendor section and order yourself some fully tested liquid toot sweet.

New York - America's most expensive state to buy fags in

over DOUBLE the cost in Missouri !!!!

We are talking $5 to say $12 (varies depending on site info)

http://fairreporters.net/health/prices-of-cigarettes-by-state/

But the two arsehole brothers have now been charged filling the THC carts....

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/...counterfeit-vaping-cartridge-bust/2346311001/

but this has been going for a while like many have said....

https://kslnewsradio.com/1896384/man-charged-selling-illegal-thc-cartridges-vape-pens/

but nope - vaping bad, keep smoking in NY & paying taxes ffs

You can actually see a misinformation / conspiracy theory happening in front of your eyes with absolute proof for the first time.

A misinformation campaign certainly.

A conspiracy theory? Not so much.

A misinformation campaign certainly.

A conspiracy theory? Not so much.

I would say it was a very large conspiracy, with no theory needed
"a plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful" I would say what they're doing is covered by that

I would say it was a very large conspiracy, with no theory needed
"a plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful" I would say what they're doing is covered by that

It just about fits the definition of conspiracy.

It doesn't really fit "conspiracy theory".

It just about fits the definition of conspiracy.

It doesn't really fit "conspiracy theory".
Depends on the point of the timeline your looking at.
As we predicted just such a "health issue" a few year's back it was definitely a theory, now it's a reality.
When you've complete control of the media and a "fake news" catch phrase you can make anyone believe anything.

that could open up a whole new can of worms ;)

Here, use these:

51Tp4LcZssL._SY355_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom