What's new

Noel Gallagher criticises Muse drummer for smoking an electronic cigarette

K

KulrMeStoopid

I saw the drummer from Muse smoking an electronic cigarette. A cigarette with a battery in. I had to say to him: ‘Really? Really? Is that where you are at? Do me a favour mate, either have a proper one outside, or don’t have one.’ It lit up green when he had a drag of it. Nonsense. He said that immortal line – ‘oh you know how it is mate’. And I said ‘I’m sorry mate, I actually don’t.’
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/69067#JyppVlLZmb3ktq23.99

To be honest both Gallagher's are twats anyway ... its no surprise, useless bunch of beatles wannabes

I care that he's ignorant enough to say it .. but I'm not surprised ... wanker

Wot, you put lemon on your fish and chips, not in this village? Said the cover band has-been. I remember when decent people liked Oasis, Ocean Colour Scene, and the like, I wanted to kill them all!

I've seen both the Gallagher Bros bands since Oasis and - they were both pants. The only decent stuff played was from "What's The Story Morning Glory" - whereas Muse I want to see again - on my music 'bucket list' and a brilliant band - very much alive and kicking.

Ha had a go at David Bowie the other day too. The man is an unjustifiable swell head and always has been. It was part of the appeal of the 90s dirgy grunge rock pop of Oasis. A cocky streetwise fuck the world attitude. Goodish stage band. Couple of half decent studio albums. That's it. He can't hold a candle to Bowie and Muse are in a different league.
But hey they're not cool like he is. He smokes real cigarettes. Wow. What a tosser
By the way the Muse drummers father died of a heart attack aged 62 at Glastonbury in 2004. I don't know if his father was a smoker but that could be part of why his son is using an Ecig and good on him. Pity it wasn't something like a Vamo mind ;)

Ha had a go at David Bowie the other day too. The man is an unjustifiable swell head and always has been. It was part of the appeal of the 90s dirgy grunge rock pop of Oasis. A cocky streetwise fuck the world attitude. Goodish stage band. Couple of half decent studio albums. That's it. He can't hold a candle to Bowie and Muse are in a different league.
But hey they're not cool like he is. He smokes real cigarettes. Wow. What a tosser
By the way the Muse drummers father died of a heart attack aged 62 at Glastonbury in 2004. I don't know if his father was a smoker but that could be part of why his son is using an Ecig and good on him. Pity it wasn't something like a Vamo mind ;)

Knowing Muse, it may have been a vamo, customised to glow green at the end ;)

He always was and always will be a rather sad person tbh, and would resort to anything to get himself into print, things never change i see .

One of Boy IIs criticisms of the Lavatube I gave him was - 'You can't exactly stick it on one of your string ends' - you can very much do this with a look-alike. Having said that - a Vamo might make a great bottle for a bit of slide guitar :)

Back
Top Bottom