What's new

I had a 'relapse'

I think the high prices earlier were for juice in Portugal,we have a vendor over here where you can get 10mls for a pound ($1.38).

Ooh ok gotcha!!

Hang on is WWII still on?.Personally I buy my shortfills from @Lee usually at 40 or 50% discount (so £7.50) then add 10ml of 7.2mg nicotine (£10 for 30mls) to achieve around 1.2mg nicotine.
So 60ml of 1.20ml nic for around £10.80 ($14.11).

Lol I guess I was wondering cause I had a conversation with someone on here once about customs and high level nicotine and if it was a no no. Didn't know if it was a no no if it was already in the juice or not and what levels.

Guess it's ok then. So if I wanted to I could send one of y'all a 100 ml bottle of the juices I get that my shop blends so you can try em see what I been talkin bout when I say frog cookies and blue frog and lazy frog lol up to 24 nic if needed

That's why I ask :p

Cool !

Ooh ok gotcha!!

Lol I guess I was wondering cause I had a conversation with someone on here once about customs and high level nicotine and if it was a no no. Didn't know if it was a no no if it was already in the juice or not and what levels.

Guess it's ok then. So if I wanted to I could send one of y'all a 100 ml bottle of the juices I get that my shop blends so you can try em see what I been talkin bout when I say frog cookies and blue frog and lazy frog lol up to 24 nic if needed

That's why I ask :p

Cool !
Yes you could,but the recipient might be eligible for custom duty.

I think the high prices earlier were for juice in Portugal,we have a vendor over here where you can get 10mls for a pound ($1.38).
Yes, I bought a bucket load of 60ml short fills for £2 in the vapeUK sale , I won't be buying any juice here in Portugal!

Hang on is WWII still on?.Personally I buy my shortfills from @Lee usually at 40 or 50% discount (so £7.50) then add 10ml of 7.2mg nicotine (£10 for 30mls) to achieve around 1.2mg nicotine.
So 60ml of 1.20ml nic for around £10.80 ($14.11).
Wtf? Now I'm not actually talking about it on an open forum but...(You're paying way too much for your nic!)

Could be worse, it's pretty common to get decent shortfills at £15+ without nic.

If you can get a week out of that juice, it's not so bad, you can do(lots) worse.

Back
Top Bottom